2013 Buick Encore

Based on 41 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

I'm on the fence about this one

By on Sunday, December 21, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable, goood gas milage"

Cons: "Dealers and quality are not up to par"

"We had a lot of issues with the dealer that sold us this car. They were pretty shady and underhanded. That really turned me off from the start. The vehicle is easy to drive and gets good gas milage. It's definitely not a speed machine. We have had issues with the turbo now since we bought it. The noise is so loud that you can't hear the radio inside when driving. I have had it in to 2 different dealers to fix it and they say nothing is wrong with it. I can't believe it supposed to run like that, I assume it's not. It's so loud that passengers we have had in the car with us made comments about it, so I know I am not being picky here (that's if you can hear them making comments over the noise). It's a good car, but I probably would not buy another Buick again after this experience. Other car manufacturers are doing a much better job and delivery and quality."

This is a great little SUV.

By on Sunday, November 16, 2014

Pros: "Can zip around very nicely. Very well equipped."

Cons: "No power lift gate and no garage door opener."

"It has taken me quite a long time to get used to the smallness because me previous vehicle was a Buick Lucerne. It is a little small but is easy to drive. I have a bad shoulder and the lack of a power lift gate is making me have to trade it in for something with one. Also, when people are sitting in the back seat the headrests go up, cutting the visibility down 1/4 on each side of the rear window. I was surprised that there was no built in garage door opener. If they put a power lift gate on a future Encore I would definitely purchase it."

Excellent car, 34 miles per gallon on road.

By on Monday, November 10, 2014

Pros: "Car is leased--intend to buy."

"This car is on a 2 year lease. Absolutely no problems and very low milage. Intend to refinance this car and lower my monthly payments."

Excellent vehicle

By on Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive excellent value super gas mileage"

"This is a great little Buick . Very comfortable and has many options, the fuel mileage is excellent. Enjoy driving it every day whether for a short trip or an all day drive."

Dissatisfied with this car

By on Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Pros: "Comfort"

Cons: "Poor build quality, transmission issues"

"I've purchased this car 7 months ago and very unhappy with it. This is a comfortable car, performance is just OK and overall driving is easy. However it has been with dealer 5 times already. First, I experienced a persistent knocking noise near the front wheel. It took a great deal of my time and 4 visits to dealer to have them fixed it. Now, I experience transmission issues and dealer cannot duplicate anything. From time to time, gears are switching erratically and car is shaking. Based on my experience, I would not recommend to buy any car from GM."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Encore near Honolulu. See local deals