2013 Buick Encore

Based on 51 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Great small SUV, needs some tweaks

By on Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Pros: "Ride, stability, handling, looks"

Cons: "Audio volume and heating system"

"Currently leasing the 2015 Encore. It's a great little SUV with a smooth ride and excellent handling. The interior has a nice layout albeit cramped. My two main grievances are the audio volume and length of time it takes for the heat to work. The audio tops out at 45. When driving you really need to have the volume up almost all the way to hear it well. This could be much better. The heat also takes forever to warm up. On a cold winter morning you'll need a good half hour of driving before the car warms up. Something just isn't right there."

My first SUV & I'm delighted!

By on Monday, March 23, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive - very comfortable & good on gas."

Cons: "I don't have any complaints so far."

"I don't like huge vehicles - I chose this one because of the compact size but still offers AWD & lots of fun other conveniences. It handles very nice & has a smooth drive - which I didn't want an SUV that handled like a truck. I am very happy with this vehicle so far."

We now own TWO Encores a Red 2014 & a Black 2015.

By on Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Pros: "Comfort, quite, responsiveness, high value"

Cons: "No power lift gate or garage door buttons"

"I bought my wife a Ruby Red 2014 Encore Leather with the gray/black interior. Her at 5'2" and me at 6'5" the memory driver seat is wonderful. Gas mileage is great 28city 34highway. As far as performance goes, our daughter calls the car, "Zippy". She is a 20 something and owns an Nissan Altima. When it became totally obvious that my 13 year car had to go. This was a fairly easy choice. We looked at a 2015 GMC Canyon. But the comfort, amenities, convenience and cost were all in the Encore's favor. So this time we got the 2015 Carbon Metallic Premium with the Black interior. We didn't need the Bose, the Navigation or the WiFi but those are all really nice features. I just can't say enough wonder things about these two vehicles. I did buy the extended warranties both times just to hedge my bets. Most people lose money on EW, I never have."

Great car...just too small

By on Thursday, March 05, 2015

"Great car, just too small to carry larger objects in rear area. We have tall friends who feel cramped in the back seat"

Very nice somewhat overlooked SUV

By on Friday, February 13, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, quiet inside, good mpg, cargo space"

Cons: "slightly under powered"

"So far I absolutely love this car. Many of the reviews mention the fact that it is a bit under powered....which is true to a certain extent but overall I think it has plenty of power for day to day use. If you're the type that likes to know they have plenty of power in "reserve" than maybe you should considering a different vehicle. The interior is well layed out and has a quality look and feel to it. It is also fun to drive while being extremely quiet inside. Good cargo room as well. So far the Encore has met all my expectations. As far as long term reliability..only time will tell."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Encore near Honolulu. See local deals