2013 Buick Encore Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,286 - $24,801.

10/6.7

9.5

Based on 23 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

9.8/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

2013 Buick Encore - Very Happy! Love the vehicle.

By on Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pros: "Fun to Drive, Luxurious, Little Road Noise"

Cons: "Trunk Space Passenger arm rest"

"We just got back from our 1st 600 mile road trip with the new 2013 Buick Encore.....and love the vehicle. The handling is fantastic, it is roomy and comfortable. Very little road noise, was doing 87 MPH and didn't realize it. Suspension is good, ride is fantastic. Mileage was wonderful. I like the vehicle more now than I did when we purchased it. My only complaint....could use a bit more trunk. Can't fit golf clubs but....can fit luggage. Also...the driver has a arm rest but the front right seat doesn't. It would be nice if both had arm rests that fold up and down. I was worried about pick up and passing (due to Car and Driver review) - don't worry about it....it did fantastic. I don't know why Car and Driver said that in the review....more like they pick on American Made Vehicles.....I was flying by people while passing and our car was loaded."

I love my little SUV

By on Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pros: "great price, a lot of amenitites, fun to drive"

Cons: "liftgate not remote nor has an inside release"

"I've had my little encore for about 2 weeks now and it's put FUN back in driving for me.I can zip in out of traffic and cruise down the hwy in comfort and style. I love that it doesn't look like all other SUV's. I'm a very large person and i got into it just fine. I also have a little arthritis and some of the larger SUV's didn't even work for me. I'm loving all the tech in it and learn somthing new everyday. For my first 300 miles i'm getting 24 MPG for city driving the AWD model. It also makes me feel confident while driving. I was able to get alot of extras that i couldn't afford on other models. My 77 y/o mom can get in and out of this SUV very easily also. The backup camera is so nice and adds some of that confident to my driving. So if your considering an SUV and don't need a huge boat sized one. I highly recommend giving the encore at least a test drive. It's even better inside than out. I couldn't get the "10" to check on the very likley scale. I've actually all ready recommended it to friends."

This car saved our lives!

By on Thursday, January 30, 2014

Pros: "Crash protection, comfort, style, fuel economy"

"I loved everything about my beautiful little Encore before this past weekend and now I love it even more! We were involved in an accident that totaled the car - the front end was completely destroyed but the passenger compartment remained solidly intact and we came out with just bruises from the airbags and seat belts. The car did everything it was supposed to to protect us. I'll be heading back to Buick to get another Encore just like the one I had!"

Trans not smooth

By on Friday, March 29, 2013

Pros: "FUN TO DRIVE EXCEPT FOR SHIFTING"

Cons: "TRANS NEEDS IMPROVEMENT"

"SEEMS LIKE THE TRANS SHIFTING COULD BE A LOT BETTER. MILEAGE GOOD, 30 IN CITY."

Great car for seniors

By on Friday, February 28, 2014

Pros: "Great SUV for the senior crowd,just the right size"

Cons: "tight with back seats put down,no tailgate remote"

Softball's the game even at 75 staying alive..Great to drive my Buick SUV to the game

"Easy to get in and out of.Wife has no trouble sliding in and out of seat,she has bad arthritis.No need for running board. This SUV is only 14'6" long so it is easy to park and drive.Has premium package and feels very expansive inside but was priced moderate to other SUV's in its class.The gas mileage was 25 around town and 32 on highway. If you went over 75 on highway your gas milage went way down . The 4 cyl.engine and the 6 speed tran. didn't help at that speed. My recommendation would be to get a 6 cyl. I would also say to keep On Star as it is a big help to anybody looking for anything in areas you are not familiar with.It also tells you how the SUV is running and if the tires have the right amount of air in them. Well worth the money. The only thing I can find wrong is the tailgate is not remote.My wife needs a electric cart to get around in and I can lift the cart into the back cargo space and it fits just right.But it would have been helpful if the tailgate went up and down by itself. I am in my 70's and I have had a lot of cars in my life time but this SUV has to rate at the top for all things my wife and I need now. I would say this is a great SUV for two people ."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25