• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2013 Buick Encore Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,102 - $23,667.

10/6.7

9.5

Based on 35 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next

Best car I have owned in a very long time.

By on Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pros: "Excellent Car. Great Price and a lot fun to drive."

Cons: "There are no Cons that I think of."

"I have owned a lot of new vehicles in my time. I would say about 10 new ones, both Cars, CUVs and Trucks. I must say that the 2013 Buick Encore has got be one of the very best ones I have owned. Fuel milage is excellent. I get about 31 MPG overall. You really can't beat that with a car that weights 3100 Lbs. The ride and handling are excellent. It is very quite inside, with almost no road noise. The car has a lot of goodies included such as Lane Change Warning, Collision Warning, Rear View Camera Heated Steering Wheel and Seats. 6 Way Power Seats on both Driver and Passenger side. The Engine is a small 1.4 Liter with a Turbo charger giving it the boast to really get up and going. All in all an Excellent Vehicle."

I love this car!!!

By on Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pros: "Very luxurious and comfortable, feels sporty!!"

Cons: "I do not have any cons, I love it!!"

"I was searching for a new SUV and came across the 2013 Buick Encore. It was love at first sight!! It is just the right size for me. I am only 5'1" and have owned bigger SUV's in the past. I found them hard to maneuver and horrible on gas. My Encore is fantastic on gas and has all of the luxuries that I have always wanted. I realize there is not a lot of power under the hood but it is just enough for me."

Luxury and sport in a tidy package.

By on Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Pros: "Almost 40 mpg hwy..AWD too, handling, braking..."

Cons: "Some think it is too small, need to drive it."

"I have yet to find a car that is perfect and will usually change what ever to my liking. Well I think I found it and it only took a couple of thousand miles! Coming from Sport Cars and Sport Sedans the Enocre will satisfy all your corner carving desires and has braking capacity to send your occupants forward onto their seat belts. Quiet, quiet, quiet too! The fuel economy that beats all but economy cars with almost 40 mpg on the highway....and that is with all-wheel drive. The BuickForums are backing this up as owners put some more miles on. Which puts at the most efficient AWD, gasoline you can buy. Super comfortable as we just put eight 8-10 hours days shopping for houses, turning around in parking lots and people's driveway the size make the perfect companion in a squeeze."

I love this car - it handles great - quiet ride.

By on Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Pros: "A dream to drive - comfortable and sporty"

Cons: "Powerful enough for me but may not be for others."

"Powerful enough for me but may not be for others. It is a luxury crossover. The heated seats and steering wheel are a treat. It rides so nicely that I need to remind myself that I am driving."

2013 Buick Encore - Very Happy! Love the vehicle.

By on Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pros: "Fun to Drive, Luxurious, Little Road Noise"

Cons: "Trunk Space Passenger arm rest"

"We just got back from our 1st 600 mile road trip with the new 2013 Buick Encore.....and love the vehicle. The handling is fantastic, it is roomy and comfortable. Very little road noise, was doing 87 MPH and didn't realize it. Suspension is good, ride is fantastic. Mileage was wonderful. I like the vehicle more now than I did when we purchased it. My only complaint....could use a bit more trunk. Can't fit golf clubs but....can fit luggage. Also...the driver has a arm rest but the front right seat doesn't. It would be nice if both had arm rests that fold up and down. I was worried about pick up and passing (due to Car and Driver review) - don't worry about it....it did fantastic. I don't know why Car and Driver said that in the review....more like they pick on American Made Vehicles.....I was flying by people while passing and our car was loaded."

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next