2015 Buick Enclave Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $37,762 - $38,533.

10/7.3

Based on 301 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Great vehicle !

By on Monday, December 15, 2014

Pros: "Very comfortable, excellent AWD system."

Cons: "HUD is not available."

"Living in Michigan, you should ready opt. for the AWD, my wife and I love it. Drove in snow in Canada, ice in Michigan, heavy rains in Florida, AWD really helps. Planning on another Enclave AWD soon."

Never tire on long trip.

By on Sunday, December 14, 2014

"Poor design on size and placement of side view mirrors which greatly diminish visibility. Otherwise You have a good SUV which rides great on the highway."

Fabulous car!

By on Saturday, December 13, 2014

Pros: "Safety! 3-prong outlet, USB ports, total comfort"

Cons: "2015 model removed my cons"

"We bought the high-end 2010 Enclave with all the options. Both my husband and I loved this car. It has great pickup, important in an area surrounded by highways. Every time I walked up to it, I smiled at how beautiful it was. There was an issue with the steering system but the problem was finally found, fixed, and didn't return. Inside it is spacious and luxurious. One of my favorite features is an extended remote; I start the car heating or cooling from the house (now there's an app for that). I'm not a fan of the 2010 navigation system but my husband liked it. I'm happy with 22 mpg highway. The day before Thanksgiving 2014, in the Northeast snow and rain, we had an accident that sent us off the road and we hit an earth mound at the bumper level at a fairly high speed. My husband (passenger seat) didn't even realize we hit anything. No airbags deployed, we didn't even have a sore muscle. He got out of the car to see what happened and all around the car looked fine but the front bumper and everything below it was wrecked. The impact was enough to bend the radiator and push the frame back slightly into the right front door. Despite my pleading with the insurance company, they declared the car a total loss. Because the car held it's value, they paid us an amount that is half the price of a new 2015 fully loaded Enclave, which we just drove home yesterday. There was no question that we'd buy another Enclave. What a wonderful surprise to see the changes since 2010, especially additional safety features and an updated navigation and entertainment touch screen system. Everything we loved about the 2010 is still there, except they stopped offering the 2nd row console in 2013 and I loved the storage space and versatility that offered; the upside is it will be easier for friends to reach the 3rd row when we put it up. My husband thinks the new champagne silver metallic exterior is even prettier than the gold one we had. Our old Enclave is a hero for taking the hit with no damage to us, and we expect to have many happy years in our new Enclave. It is even quieter and smoother than the old one!"

Great handling, ride, comfort and quality!

By on Monday, December 01, 2014

Pros: "none"

Cons: "Would like a little better gas mileage is only neg"

"We love our Enclave! The ride is so comfortable and handling is great. Great creature comforts which is important to us. Only change would be better gas mileage; however this is definitely our traveling car."

DO NOT BUY WITHOUT AWD IN SNOWY STATE

By on Thursday, November 20, 2014

"I have had this car 3 years. I am considering trading it in now because it handles so poorly in snow with only FWD. This car should not be sold in snowy states without AWD. Gas mileage is also terrible. 17mpg average. Beautiful car with lots of room and has been reliable BUT to pay for this kind of luxury it should handle better. Traction control is a joke."