• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2014 Buick Enclave Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $41,293 - $42,280.

10/7.4

Based on 319 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Minivan Mistress

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pros: "ride, style, auto liftgate, remote start.. Onstar"

Cons: "not as spacious as a minvan..but more stylish"

"Perfeect SUV to cheat on my 05 HOnda Odyssey. Traded in a Dogage Caravan for the 2012 Buick Enclave.. and so did 2 other familes while we were at teh dealership. 1st trip after owning for 2 weeks was to Oralando,Fl.. and the ride was awesome. So smooth and quiet.. cruising @ 80mph @ 2K RPM.. kept hwy mpg @ 25'ish..and smooth. looking at getting another one. and trading in the HOnda"

Happy with the Enclave

By on Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"I have had the 08 Enclave for about 2 months now and am impressed with the quiet ride and comfort. One note about head/leg room though: I am 6'4" and it is difficult to find the right position to get the seat high enough to support my legs and not obstruct my view with the headliner. The comporomise is to recline the power seat back to tilt my view out the windshield. This intrudes on the leg room for the second row passengers. I was also dissapointed with the sluggishness of the tranny in lower gears, but after reading some of the reviewers, I will try the flash update to see if that helps. The styling is great on this vehicle and I love the extra height which makes it so much easier for loading the little ones into the car seats without hunching way over. Not to mention the power slide for great access to the third row."

We LOVE this vehicle!

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pros: "Power everything and the back up camera is a must!"

Cons: "the miles per gallon is not as good as claimed."

"I love my Enclave CXL. It is so nice to have the 3 row of seats and the back up camera is especially handy. ON-STAR is also really great and the handsfree calling (once you program numbers) is awesome. The ride is really smooth and it has plenty of power."

Enclave CXL FWD

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"Only had the vehicle for a short period of time but have been extremely impressed with the quality. First time back in an American namplate in 18 years. This car has the same quality interior as similar style vehicle from BMW and Lexus, some of the materials used could be upgraded like the wood accents should be real wood or at least the same color as the wood used on the steering wheel. I also wish the key had the buttons to operate the locks and liftgate integrated instead of the additional remote. OnStar provides peace of mind and a system like this should be available on all vehicles."

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, September 06, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, quiet ride, luxury features, gas mileage"

Cons: "None to mention!"

"I love my Enclave! Previously owned an Expedition and wanted something with a lot of space but better gas mileage and I got it. Rear seat DVDs for the kids and sliding seats are great for trips. Really enjoy it. Only had it four months but want another one already!!"

Love this vehicle!

By on Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"We bought this vehicle new in July 2007 (2008 MODEL) and have never had any issues with it. It rides like a dream and handles extremely well. The only negative I can think of is gas mileage. Since it's driven 95% of the time in town, we only average 13-14 MPG. When we do take it on the road, we average 20-22 MPG. There are so many positives that the gas mileage is really a non issue for us. We are looking at a new 2010 model!"

great all around vehicle

By on Sunday, March 01, 2009

"I purchased this vehicle for several specific reasons, ability to haul large objects, fit in several small grandchildren at a time, and drive in foul weather in the mountains of California. It has passed all three tests very well. I can get really large objects into this car because of the way the seats fold and lay down, accomodating a variety of shapes and sizes. I have driven it alot on mountain roads and it gears down beautifully, almost eliminating necessity to brake down hill. It climbs effortlessly and the cherry on the top is the quiet, smooth ride. Plus the styling is gorgeous! No troubles have come up with this vehicle in more than a year I have driven it. I can't consider MPG a downside, or I would not have purchased this vehicle knowing the predicted MPG. I get about 25 MPG on the highway and between 13 and 17 MPG in a very heavy trafficked city area. The only downside is the placement of the front window/door posts. They do block view and you have to be very alert when turning."

By on Sunday, August 03, 2008

"This is the best crossover I have seen. It comfortably seats up to eight with no legroom problems as in the competition, it is EXTREMELY quiet, and it performs fine. Interestingly, performance improves dramatically after it is broken in. There are many, many nice little touches you don't know about until you actually own it, such as the way the AC/heater fan and radio automatically turn down when you use the telephone, or how easy oil changes are to do yourself because they designed all the oil to drain to one point -- both from the filter and the drain plug. Solidly built and a dream to drive."

My favorite car EVER!!!!

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful, comfortable and spacious."

Cons: "Gas Hog"

"I have owned my Enclave for over three years and it is an exceptional vehicle. It is easy to handle, comfortable to drive as well as comfortable for passengers. We drove to the outer banks last summer and it was very spacious and we had three adults two small children and a hundred pound Labrador retriever in my Enclave. Incredible trip. My one and only complaint is the gas mileage. When we bought it the sticker said 16 mpg city, No Way!! I am getting 12 on my best day in the city. But I would definitely recommend the Enclave to everyone. My All Time Favorite car!!!"

Best SUV I have ridden in.

By on Sunday, January 08, 2012

Pros: "Price for features. Great to drive. Cargo space."

Cons: "In-town mileage."

"Some of my friends have other SUV's, some more expensive. Every time I ride in one I have to bite my tongue and just shake my head in sympathy for my friend. The Enclave drives almost as smoothly as a fine sedan. It has an exceptional cargo capacity. We drove comfotably for a week in Colorado with 4 adults, 2 children, and all of the needed luggage. The All Wheel Drive has been very useful driving in midwestern blizzards. I have driven through 3 blizzards and never felt a loss of traction. Highway mileage is good, but in-town mileage is disappointing. The interior is still breathtaking after 4 years of ownership."