• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2014 Buick Enclave Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $37,449 - $38,206.

10/7.4

Based on 282 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Good Vehicle BUT

By on Sunday, November 09, 2008

"I've owned this vehicle for eight weeks now. Overhaul, the Enclave is a good ride. However, after ten tanks of gas, I have not come close to even the city MPG rating of 16 let alone the 22 MPG highway claim. I am averaging 14.5 MPG driving 25 miles a day which is mostly interstate driving. My Yukon Denali gas hog averaged 13.5 MPG. The Bose sound system is adequate but my Denali Bose system was better. I do like the ride but I am not happy about the gas results."

What a beauty!

By on Tuesday, November 04, 2008

"THE best vehicle, without a doubt, in it's class. Smooth, quiet ride, plenty of power (people don't buy this for racing), attractive and comfortable interior. Only thing I would change would be body side moldings as I am a little nervous parking it in busy lots due to door dings. If the Enclave is a sign of things to come from Buick they'll be around for years to come."

By on Sunday, November 02, 2008

"Very Stylish, comfortable, and rides smooth. Problems with drive shaft messing up every 3 months and AC very loud! Otherwise OK car. A little pricey for all the problems I've had but hey it has a 100,000 mile warranty even bought extra warranty. I agree though Buick could have done a little better on such a pricey car!"

Enclave was our choice

By on Friday, October 31, 2008

"Wonderful car. Great family vehicle. We have been 95% pleased with our purchase. Only things we would change are the following: It needs to have a V8, the stated Tow Capacity is 5500 lbs, but even towing 3000 lbs it struggles up hills often droping to 3rd and even 2nd gear. And the mileage is horrific. 12 mpg at best when towing. Next the dual captains chairs on the 2nd row need to recline. A 4-5 hour trip for an adult in those upright bucket seats gets weary for passengers. It would also be nice if you could remove one or both of the 2nd row passenger seats. Other than that we have been extremely pleased with our Enclave. The front is a safe haven from 3 screaming kids. Wireless headphones keep them quite while watching a DVD allowing my wife and I to travel in peace listening to our choice of music. Big time plus. This vehicle gives my wife her own little happy space. Good job Buick!!"

DOES NOT LIVE UP TO HYPE

By on Sunday, October 26, 2008

"We have found this car reliable, but rife with quirks. To begin with, the transmission quite simply sifts the worst of any vehicle i have ever owned - especially in mountains. It has rattles and squeaks. The leather seats are hard as a rock. Mileage is far below expectation - much worse than a Lincoln MKX that we just rented for a month. We can hear the power steering pump at any turn of the wheel. The engine/transmission is very noisy - especially at low speeds. Due to the large front pillars, visibility is terrible out of the windshield. We are amazed at the positive hype this car has received. It is - at best - an average automobile."