2014 Buick Enclave Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,059 - $37,384.

10/7.4

Based on 333 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

Best Crossover SUV on the market

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "Completely reliable, stylish, well appointed"

Cons: "lacks in the fuel economy category"

"My wife and I purchased this vehicle new in 2008 after test driving several comparable crossover SUV models. The Buick was by far the most luxurious, quietest and well appointed vehicle in it's class. The ride is very smooth, with plenty of power despite the weight of such a large vehicle. The CXL model comes pretty much standard will all available options. The optional AWD system has been a smart choice due to some heavy snow storms and even blizzard conditions these past few winters. The Enclave had no problems traversing anything that we encountered. This provides a strong sense of confidence in driving this car. We've encountered no mechanical problems, and find that the Enclave is a vehicle we can trust to do what we need, when we need it. The only drawback to this vehicle is the fuel economy. It was rated at 16 City / 23 Highway at the time of our purchase. Our averages are slightly lower, with 15 City / 21 Highway, with an overall average fuel economy of approximately 17 mpg. Our family strongly recommends the Enclave. When it's time for us to trade in this vehicle, it will be for the newest Enclave offered."

Pleasant Surprise

By on Saturday, April 16, 2011

"Was going to buy a GMC Acadia but wife pushed for the Enclave. She was right by a mile! Get compliments from everyone who rides in the car for comfort, quietness, sound system, details to finish. Mileage not quite up to expectations. Running about 2 mpg less than advertised. Buick needs to relocate the hooks for hanging clothes. Very hard to reach from either second row or from tailgate. Getting used to not having the power I had from my Chrysler 300C hemi but really don't have complaints. Definately need the running boards. Entry and exit can be difficult. Need hand grip on drivers side like there is on the passenger side."

well, it's better than a minivan

By on Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"we've had ours for two years. the car is currently suffering from some electrical problems. the dvd for the gps isn't working, the temp is stuck at 28 degrees, and the stabilitrack goes in and out. the thing is a very nice car to drive and haul kids though. i'd probably recommend it even though it is giving me grief at the moment"

Best Ever

By on Tuesday, December 08, 2009

"I have had lots of luxury vehicles incl Cadillac, and Lexus. This Enclave is the best yet in terms of performance, style , and comfort. Would get another hands down."

Absolutely beautiful

By on Saturday, November 29, 2008

"I really love my Enclave. It is beautiful and so comfortable. The tri-zone H&A control is great. The only thing I would change would be the grill and chrome trim. It is plastic and very light weight. After only 3 months I have pits in the finish on the grill. Overall I am happy with the car."