2014 Buick Enclave Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $37,124 - $37,949.

10/7.4

Based on 291 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

I would never buy another GM car.

By on Friday, September 05, 2014

Pros: "3rd Row"

Cons: "Over all quality horrible"

"Bought this 2008 Enclave less than a month ago. Took it to the dealership as it had a slight humming noise at low speed. $2000 later I am rethinking my purchase. Had a Toyota 4runner with 216000 miles and never put $2000 in repair costs into it. I have a bad feeling this is just the first of more $$ into it. It is just not as well designed or built as any foreign SUV. Why someone would pay almost $50000 for this car is beyond me. Atleast I got it used so I am not out the original cost of the car. I mean a $50000 car should not have these issues at 60000 miles. Avoid at all cost."

Very comfortable and easy to drive

By on Monday, August 25, 2014

Pros: "Very comfortable to drive especially on long trips"

Cons: "Tailgate height not adjustable"

"My wife and I found the car to be very comfortable especially on long trips. We've never had a problem with it. Only thing is we wish we had rear view camera. Our next car will be an enclave & will have the camera."

I love my Enclave but it's not perfect!

By on Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pros: "Stylish, pleasure to drive, comfortable."

Cons: "Poor gas mileage"

"I did lots of research before purchasing my 2012 Enclave. I chose it because it was a Buick, it was well engineered, it had excellent leg room for my husband and it could tow and be towed by our motorhome. I have not had issues except the bluetooth and several recalls. I am disappointed that I only get 16 mpg most of the time unless we are on a trip with lots of highway driving. It is very comfortable, has all the bells and whistles and can carry 7 passengers. It has lots of cargo space, especially with the center seats down. It has excellent power, expecially when accelerating, and never knew it was towing a trailer. The only down side I find is the ride. It's very rough over bumps and it definitely doesn't have the ride of my 1955 or 1976 Buicks or my 1993 Lincoln Towncar that my Enclave replaced. I keep a car twenty years and I expect to keep this one that long too."

You paid for luxury and you got it

By on Monday, August 04, 2014

I want this car

Pros: "style, comfort"

Cons: "price of a fill up"

"I traded in my 2012 Verano for the 2013 Enclave. I did so because I was driving across country and needed the larger space. I filled up the Enclave almost to the ceiling, had 2 dogs, and 2 adults. This car drove like a luxury care being loaded down with all this stuff. It drove flawlessly and the v-6 engine always gave me the power I needed. The extra cargo did not cause any slow down or cause any power or performance let downs. I love the styling and I have almost every option you can have. The warning side mirrors are a life saver. My only complaints are there is no front camera warning systewm (now available on the 2014) and the cost at the gas pump. At last fill up it was $80 to fill up. It is luxurious and it drives amazingly. It is just a bit steep at the gas pump/"

Best Car for the Money

By on Saturday, July 26, 2014

Pros: "comfort, quiet, gas mileage"

Cons: "dashboard paint"

"I have had three Enclaves. I drive them all over the country. First one had almost 90K miles. The ride is unsurpassed. The overall efficiency is very good. The space to haul things on long trip is great."

By on Friday, July 25, 2014

Pros: "High quality car for 7 adults."

"We have thoroughly enjoyed this car. The ride and over all comfort are unequaled. The workmanship inside and outside is high quality. Gas mileage has been 22mpg on Highway, and around 18 in town. Middle row and third row seats can fold flat for a huge cargo area. Would I buy another? In a heartbeat!!"

My favorite car EVER!!!!

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful, comfortable and spacious."

Cons: "Gas Hog"

"I have owned my Enclave for over three years and it is an exceptional vehicle. It is easy to handle, comfortable to drive as well as comfortable for passengers. We drove to the outer banks last summer and it was very spacious and we had three adults two small children and a hundred pound Labrador retriever in my Enclave. Incredible trip. My one and only complaint is the gas mileage. When we bought it the sticker said 16 mpg city, No Way!! I am getting 12 on my best day in the city. But I would definitely recommend the Enclave to everyone. My All Time Favorite car!!!"

Love my Enclave

By on Sunday, July 13, 2014

I want this car

Pros: "Comfortable, smooth ride, plenty of room"

Cons: "No sunroof"

"I fell in love with the Buick Enclave the very first time I saw one. When I was in the market for a new car, I did not hesitate and got my very own Enclave. I absolutely love this SUV. It took a little adjusting to in the beginning going from a Expedition to the Enclave. This is an absolutely wonderful vehicle. It is comfortable and has plenty of room. The only complaint I have is that I don't have a sunroof."

Best car I have ever owned

By on Friday, July 11, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable and quiet"

Cons: "Haven't found any"

Parked by the motorhome that tows it very well

"This is the quietest and most comfortable car I have driven. The handling is amazing for a heavy car and the third row seat is easy access, plenty of leg room and comfortable. My next car will again be a Buick Enclave"

Parked by the motorhome that tows it very well

Exactly what we were looking for!

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, quiet, space, beautiful inside and out"

Cons: "Handling could be a bit tighter"

"Just took delivery of a 2014 Leather AWD w/ sunroof and nav. After some commuting miles around the Boston area and a nice 450+ mile road trip, couldn't be happier. It is quiet, smooth and everything I have liked about former Buicks. I am in my young 30's and love it, easily holds the 2 kids and all their gear. The only downsides are that handling could be slightly crisper and I wish the engine was a little more efficient (see below). With that being said, it is a great cruiser and it puts you at ease while driving and while the mpg rating might be low, I was able to pull down 22.5 and 23 while traveling 70-80 mph on the highway loaded up and with hitting some minor hills in the Berkshires in western MA, easily meeting and beating the 22 mpg on the sticker even while not fully broken in. Extremely happy with the Enclave."

Pay to Play

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

Pros: "Highway behavior, quiet cabin, amenities"

Cons: "fuel economy, nav, radio and onboard tech clunky"

"This is my first GM car in many years. I've been uniformly impressed with reliability, fit and finish, ride quality and amenities. Its a beautiful car and a great way to get a big family from one place to another. Downside is cost of operation (fuel economy) and tech sophistication. Nav and radio could be outsourced and upgraded considerably. Bose speakers are overmatched against the radio, etc. These are both sort of clunky and outdated."

THIS IS A MONEY PIT - CONSTANT TRIPS TO THE DEALER

By on Friday, July 04, 2014

"THIS IS A MONEY PIT - CONSTANT TRIPS TO THE DEALER"

Love luxury... go for this car

By on Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pros: "Smooth and comfortable drive. Wonderful AC for all"

Cons: "Minimal cargo room in back"

"This car has been a blessing to our family of 8. Great for long rides that provide lots of comfort and very low noise. I'm spoiled when I drive other cars because they feel so rough."

Loved it at first, now I cannot wait to trade it

By on Friday, June 06, 2014

Pros: "luxury, comfort, pretty good mpg, and roomy"

Cons: "steering, recalls, rack and pinion problems"

"I thought this would be the car of my dreams...safety, luxury, comfort, remote start, 3rd row seats, DVD system for the kids, cargo room, oh, and did I mention luxury? Yes, it has it all....and it's pretty good looking going down the road too! Until I noticed the unusual "whine" when I turned the steering wheel, and the quiet clunking from the rack and pinion, and the funny pull when turning into parking spaces.... oh, and then the recalls for the seat belts and the air bags.... my dream car has turned into my nightmare :( BUT!, it is very luxurious, comfortable, and gets pretty good gas mileage :)"

This car also has Super Protection plan

By on Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Pros: "rides and drives very good - little road noise cle"

"This car also has super Polysteel Environmental Vehicle Protection (Gold package) and also had a vehicle Service contract"

Sweet ride! Looking to buy another one. Only down

By on Sunday, June 01, 2014

"side was the mileage. 18mpg overall for 80,000 miles."

Best Mid-sized SUV w/ full-sized space

By on Monday, May 26, 2014

"Best space available on a mid-sized SUV, the middle row captain's chairs (not many mid-sized SUVs offer these)offers great ease of access to 3rd row seating, great for families with kids, drives great on family trips."

Have loved this car

By on Thursday, May 22, 2014

"Everything about this car is good. The body style looks good. The ride is smooth. The interior design is phenomenal - with 4 compartments in the front alone, room for 8 passengers, electrical outlet, heated seats- it has every amenity I need and want. Would definitely want to buy another one."

Does what is expected as advertised

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pros: "Good handling, quiet SUV, plenty of entertainment"

Cons: "No hybrid version available"

"This is a big SUV, but smaller than the full-size truck based SUVs. With that you get better gas mileage, and a lower towing capacity, but all the comfort of the larger SUVs. We have enjoyed this on long trips where our young identical twins will fall asleep without fail. So will my wife! The car at the time was advertised as "Quietuned" and we have to agree, it does live up to its billing. Gas mileage for an 8 seater is what you would expect. We average on semi-congested traffic about 17-18 mpg. On the highway we beat the 22 mpg estimate usually with 23 or 24 mpg. In the city, it will fall to about 14 mpg but it is rarely driven there. The video system works well and is entertaining for those in the back seat (built in Panasonic system). The GPS and bluetooth technology is well integrated with the OnStar equipment. Handling is better than one would expect of a vehicle this size. Overall, has been reliable but it has been recalled three times in four years. Nothing for anything too serious except for the water pump. Why it gets a 9 - it has not stranded us, but some things had to be fixed/replaced."

Best riding car i have ever had.

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pros: "Very smooth ride"

Cons: "instrument panel kinda of busy"

"The car rides and handles like a dream. It has a very smooth ride. The only thing I dont like is that the instrument panel is a little too busy for my liking. I will for sure buy another one in the future. It gets about 24 to 25 miles on the road and about 18 in town for gas mileage. We test drove the Ford Explorer , the Honda Pilot,the Highlander, and several others. There was no comparison. The Enclave was hands down the best."

This is a great car!

By on Sunday, May 11, 2014

Pros: "Very easy to drive and park."

Cons: "Side mirrors interfere with side vision."

"I love everything about this car. The ONLY change I would suggest is to adjust both side view mirrors. They are large and do interfere with vision to the sides. I own a 2010 and am trading to a 2014 white diamond color, same as my 2010."

Beauty & Comfort Combined

By on Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, room & great looks"

Cons: "Acceleration"

"I have owned my Enclave for a little over a year and I have had no problems with it. The great looks combined with the comfort are what I was looking for. It's also very roomy for hauling baby essentials as I have done with my grandson. For a large vehicle it gets good gas mileage overall. I get 20-21 for around town and hour long trips. It will get around 25-26 on the open highway. I love the remote start & heated seats! The only bad thing I can say about it is the initial acceleration is slow from a stopped position but I was used to smaller, sportier vehicles. I have found you have to apply much more to the gas pedal with the Enclave. However, if you are already traveling it seems to pick up & move much quicker."

Mr

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pros: "price,looks,driving,comfort,mileage."

Cons: "blind spt.ov rt.& lft. shoulder can't comp. for it"

"this is our second enclave.the price was right,the car is excellent to drive and the compliments on its looks abound.the mileage is what was advertised,it's everything and more of what we wanted in a car.should we buy another car it will be buick enclave,fully loaded.would recommend this make and model to anyone."

Huge, Economical and Stylish

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros: "Stylish/attractive, economical for the size"

"This is the ideal car for a family that wants to travel in style and comfort, with room to spare, and great economy, especially when compared to the competition."

Huge, Economical and Stylish

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros: "Stylish/attractive, economical for the size"