2014 Buick Enclave Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $39,121 - $39,928.

10/7.4

Based on 310 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

awesome

By on Thursday, August 27, 2009

"hands down best vehicle i ever owned"

We made a good choice

By on Sunday, August 09, 2009

"We owned an Infinity I30 w/ 218,000 miles and planed to stay with that brand but wanted the 3 row seating. We purchased on Feb 16 09 and have 9000 miles. We ave about 21 mpg on the CLX awd. It is very quiet and drives great! The only problem is with the rear window. They need to put the GMC window on the Enclave"

smooth jazz

By on Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"The Buick Enclave is like smooth jazz. Relaxing, comfortable and inspriational. Buick got it right with the vehicle. If your thinking BMW, Lexus or Accrua, try out the Enclave. Right now it's only the "badge"that stops people considering the Enclave. The Enclave can compete with any mid size CUV on the market today. notes; Get the back up camera Bluetooth works great ( espesially on the steering wheel) Bench seat allows one more passenger leather seats very comfortable Auto tail gate lift very helpful Nice acceleration on to Highway's Quite like a library I'm feelin' this machine!"

By on Thursday, July 23, 2009

By on Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"Owned this Vehicle for 15 Months.Have never been back to dealer.Definately worth you consideration."

Disappointed

By on Saturday, July 11, 2009

"Fell in love with looks, made rash decision and 2 weeks & 1300 miles later I am over $3k upside down after putting $5k down...not happy :( Day 1 the button for the steering adjustment broke off, so I am stuck with current position till part is replaced. Day 2 it rained and every pocket of water on the road pulled the car terribly to the right, was told that was due to the FWD, now I am scared to drive in rain. Day 5 left on a long trip with family, my husband said the passenger seat was the most uncomfortable ever and will NEVER take more than a local trip in it again, it did not adjust but 2 positions and was very hard as well. Driver seat was rather hard after driving awhile also, could use more cushioning. On return from trip, a piece of chrome stripping was peeled away and was sticking out from side of car...I pressed it back into place and thought WOW how cheap is this made. It has very little power and feels extremely light and honestly I do not feel safe at all in it. So I return to the dealership and ask them how much will they give me on trade in towards a yukon and they floored me with $40k, thats almost $9k less than I paid for it not quite 2 weeks ago. So if anyone wants a fully loaded 2009 Enclave CXL in white diamond with cocoa cashmere interior with less than 1500 miles I have one for sale."

Comfort and Safety Galore!!

By on Sunday, May 31, 2009

"This is one of the finest GM vehicles ever! Stable as a rock, SOOO comfortable to drive long distances, all the entertainment goodies, 23.4 MPG on a highway hauling 6000 pounds! Two years of ownership, and 48K miles later, I want another one. Ming Blue with leather; it's gorgeous! Only service requirement has been oil changes in 2 years! WOW! Eat your heart out Lexus!"

best car ever

By on Tuesday, May 05, 2009

"Bought my enclave 4/20/07 when they first came out.had to go to another state because it wasn't in louisiana where i lived yet. seen it in gulfport,ms test drove it came home got my wife to test drive it love it. came back 2 days latter paid cash for car,have no regrets. thinking about trading and buying the 2010 model,well maybe i must admit i like this car to much,does turn heads,always wash my own cars,no soap just plain water,still looks like it came from showroom.great job detroit,you can make a great car when you want to........."

By on Sunday, May 03, 2009

"I really love my new Buick Enclave, Traded in a Lexus GX470 and I like the Buick Much More. It rides, handles and is more comfortable. the Enclave is less subject to highway wind conditions than the Lexus. It also does everything the Lexus did and is bigger to boot yet matches fuel enconomy. Only very minor complaint of 6 spd transmission hunting a bit for a gear now and then. From a styling perspective I actually like the exterior styling of the Enclaves sister the Outlook and the GMS version better but the quiet of the Buick sold me. My wife liked My Buick so much she went and bought a Chevy Traverse. Great cars so far."

By on Thursday, April 30, 2009

Great Crossover

By on Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Bought it USED. Comfortable ride and user friendly controls inside. Handles terrific and is real quiet on the highway and around town. Only issue is w/ the engine wanting to stay in low gear more often than I am used to--there is plenty of power available, but you have to mash it. I guess it is to help w/ the mpg's. Looks a little small on the outside, but has LOTS OF ROOM."

Finally driving an American car

By on Saturday, April 18, 2009

"Finally deciding to part with our BMW X5 was a hard thing for us to do. The reason we were looking for something different was because we needed a vehicle with a third row. OK, just for the record I absolutely REFUSE to drive a minivan so I didn't test drive any of those. But I'm pretty sure we test drove every vehicle that wasn't a minivan that offered a third row. I felt like Goldilocks. Some felt like you were driving a truck, some offered a third row that required that you be no more than four feet tall to be comfortable, and I was really starting to think this whole thing was hopeless. My husband convinced me to try the Enclave and finally there was a vehicle we could both agree on. The Enclave has a very quiet ride, a comfortable third row, all the bells and whistles and it's pretty too. We bought a CXL with all the options except AWD and the DVD player. There are only a few things I can complain about. First, it has the soft suspension of American cars. I guess I was just used to the X5, but at first it bothered me. Of course, along with that softer suspension comes a softer, more comfortable ride in the second and third rows (the X5 was not comfy in the second row). The other thing is that when you use the automatic close on the back liftgate, it usually doesn't close hard enough for the sensor to turn off the interior lights. The door is closed, but the lights stay on. The last thing is that the tire pressure sensor on one of the tires is wrong. It constantly tells us that the tire has low pressure when it absolutely does not! Apparently the sensor needs to be reset at the dealership - no big deal, I just have to find time to do it. Overall, we're happy with this vehicle. We're moving so we're going to need AWD and we're planning on switching this one out for another Enclave."

Enclave vs RX 350

By on Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"Lots more crossover for the money. Styling, quality, ride, performance, warranty par for $10 grand less. Not sure resale will make it quite the deal as the day purchased but if you're one that keeps a vehicle for 5 + years this one wins in the value category"

true love

By on Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"My wife & I fell in love with this vehicle the moment we saw it's profile in the dealers lot,talk about a wow factor.After test driving this remarkable vehicle we were convinced it would meet all our need's.It handle's extremely well for it's size, has ample power,& is as quiet as I have ever experienced.The brakes are superb & the amenities are impressive especially the seating & rear view camera, we now have one on order it's a CXL."

Best SUV I've owned

By on Saturday, March 28, 2009

"I love just about everything on my Enclave. I regret it does not sync with my ipod touch, or send it's videos to the dvd player. The floormats could have been more durable. The drivers seat is not sumptuous enough. Everything else is wonderful."

Work of Art

By on Wednesday, March 04, 2009

"I started researching the Enclave one year prior to my purchase in Aug 08. When I finally purchased my CXL, I was exponentially impressed with everything on/in the vehicle. The trim, gas mileage, performance, & (of course) the styling. The vehicle gets, on avg in the city, 15-18 city and 18-21 hwy. Also, the ability to use regular unleaded is a plus. Heated/cooled seats with Bluetooth, folding mirrors, & exception safety rating. This car has everything!"

great all around vehicle

By on Sunday, March 01, 2009

"I purchased this vehicle for several specific reasons, ability to haul large objects, fit in several small grandchildren at a time, and drive in foul weather in the mountains of California. It has passed all three tests very well. I can get really large objects into this car because of the way the seats fold and lay down, accomodating a variety of shapes and sizes. I have driven it alot on mountain roads and it gears down beautifully, almost eliminating necessity to brake down hill. It climbs effortlessly and the cherry on the top is the quiet, smooth ride. Plus the styling is gorgeous! No troubles have come up with this vehicle in more than a year I have driven it. I can't consider MPG a downside, or I would not have purchased this vehicle knowing the predicted MPG. I get about 25 MPG on the highway and between 13 and 17 MPG in a very heavy trafficked city area. The only downside is the placement of the front window/door posts. They do block view and you have to be very alert when turning."

LOVE IT!

By on Sunday, December 28, 2008

"I've owned my Enclave for just over a year now, and I couldn't be happier. The only complaint/suggestion that I might have would be to relocate or redesign the heater/fan/blower buttons."

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Absolutely beautiful

By on Saturday, November 29, 2008

"I really love my Enclave. It is beautiful and so comfortable. The tri-zone H&A control is great. The only thing I would change would be the grill and chrome trim. It is plastic and very light weight. After only 3 months I have pits in the finish on the grill. Overall I am happy with the car."

Enclave

By on Saturday, November 29, 2008

"It has the ride of a luxery car and the extra space of a truck. You are riding high and can see around other traffic. The only change I would like to see is a bigger V8 engine. If you are worried about less milage you can not afford this vehicle."

awsome quiet ride

By on Monday, November 10, 2008

"we cannot be happier with our choice of this vehicle. Turning lots of heads. Very sharp styling,very rich comfortable interior. Lots of room inside. Rides like a caddy. Precise steering. Great navigation and sound system. well worth the price. This vehicle has restored my faith in GM. You will not be sorry if you choose the vehicle."

Good Vehicle BUT

By on Sunday, November 09, 2008

"I've owned this vehicle for eight weeks now. Overhaul, the Enclave is a good ride. However, after ten tanks of gas, I have not come close to even the city MPG rating of 16 let alone the 22 MPG highway claim. I am averaging 14.5 MPG driving 25 miles a day which is mostly interstate driving. My Yukon Denali gas hog averaged 13.5 MPG. The Bose sound system is adequate but my Denali Bose system was better. I do like the ride but I am not happy about the gas results."

What a beauty!

By on Tuesday, November 04, 2008

"THE best vehicle, without a doubt, in it's class. Smooth, quiet ride, plenty of power (people don't buy this for racing), attractive and comfortable interior. Only thing I would change would be body side moldings as I am a little nervous parking it in busy lots due to door dings. If the Enclave is a sign of things to come from Buick they'll be around for years to come."