2013 Buick Enclave

Based on 326 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Minivan Mistress

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pros: "ride, style, auto liftgate, remote start.. Onstar"

Cons: "not as spacious as a minvan..but more stylish"

"Perfeect SUV to cheat on my 05 HOnda Odyssey. Traded in a Dogage Caravan for the 2012 Buick Enclave.. and so did 2 other familes while we were at teh dealership. 1st trip after owning for 2 weeks was to Oralando,Fl.. and the ride was awesome. So smooth and quiet.. cruising @ 80mph @ 2K RPM.. kept hwy mpg @ 25'ish..and smooth. looking at getting another one. and trading in the HOnda"

Happy with the Enclave

By on Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"I have had the 08 Enclave for about 2 months now and am impressed with the quiet ride and comfort. One note about head/leg room though: I am 6'4" and it is difficult to find the right position to get the seat high enough to support my legs and not obstruct my view with the headliner. The comporomise is to recline the power seat back to tilt my view out the windshield. This intrudes on the leg room for the second row passengers. I was also dissapointed with the sluggishness of the tranny in lower gears, but after reading some of the reviewers, I will try the flash update to see if that helps. The styling is great on this vehicle and I love the extra height which makes it so much easier for loading the little ones into the car seats without hunching way over. Not to mention the power slide for great access to the third row."

Enclave CXL FWD

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"Only had the vehicle for a short period of time but have been extremely impressed with the quality. First time back in an American namplate in 18 years. This car has the same quality interior as similar style vehicle from BMW and Lexus, some of the materials used could be upgraded like the wood accents should be real wood or at least the same color as the wood used on the steering wheel. I also wish the key had the buttons to operate the locks and liftgate integrated instead of the additional remote. OnStar provides peace of mind and a system like this should be available on all vehicles."

We LOVE this vehicle!

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pros: "Power everything and the back up camera is a must!"

Cons: "the miles per gallon is not as good as claimed."

"I love my Enclave CXL. It is so nice to have the 3 row of seats and the back up camera is especially handy. ON-STAR is also really great and the handsfree calling (once you program numbers) is awesome. The ride is really smooth and it has plenty of power."

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, September 06, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, quiet ride, luxury features, gas mileage"

Cons: "None to mention!"

"I love my Enclave! Previously owned an Expedition and wanted something with a lot of space but better gas mileage and I got it. Rear seat DVDs for the kids and sliding seats are great for trips. Really enjoy it. Only had it four months but want another one already!!"

Best SUV I have ridden in.

By on Sunday, January 08, 2012

Pros: "Price for features. Great to drive. Cargo space."

Cons: "In-town mileage."

"Some of my friends have other SUV's, some more expensive. Every time I ride in one I have to bite my tongue and just shake my head in sympathy for my friend. The Enclave drives almost as smoothly as a fine sedan. It has an exceptional cargo capacity. We drove comfotably for a week in Colorado with 4 adults, 2 children, and all of the needed luggage. The All Wheel Drive has been very useful driving in midwestern blizzards. I have driven through 3 blizzards and never felt a loss of traction. Highway mileage is good, but in-town mileage is disappointing. The interior is still breathtaking after 4 years of ownership."

Love this vehicle!

By on Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"We bought this vehicle new in July 2007 (2008 MODEL) and have never had any issues with it. It rides like a dream and handles extremely well. The only negative I can think of is gas mileage. Since it's driven 95% of the time in town, we only average 13-14 MPG. When we do take it on the road, we average 20-22 MPG. There are so many positives that the gas mileage is really a non issue for us. We are looking at a new 2010 model!"

great all around vehicle

By on Sunday, March 01, 2009

"I purchased this vehicle for several specific reasons, ability to haul large objects, fit in several small grandchildren at a time, and drive in foul weather in the mountains of California. It has passed all three tests very well. I can get really large objects into this car because of the way the seats fold and lay down, accomodating a variety of shapes and sizes. I have driven it alot on mountain roads and it gears down beautifully, almost eliminating necessity to brake down hill. It climbs effortlessly and the cherry on the top is the quiet, smooth ride. Plus the styling is gorgeous! No troubles have come up with this vehicle in more than a year I have driven it. I can't consider MPG a downside, or I would not have purchased this vehicle knowing the predicted MPG. I get about 25 MPG on the highway and between 13 and 17 MPG in a very heavy trafficked city area. The only downside is the placement of the front window/door posts. They do block view and you have to be very alert when turning."

By on Sunday, August 03, 2008

"This is the best crossover I have seen. It comfortably seats up to eight with no legroom problems as in the competition, it is EXTREMELY quiet, and it performs fine. Interestingly, performance improves dramatically after it is broken in. There are many, many nice little touches you don't know about until you actually own it, such as the way the AC/heater fan and radio automatically turn down when you use the telephone, or how easy oil changes are to do yourself because they designed all the oil to drain to one point -- both from the filter and the drain plug. Solidly built and a dream to drive."

My favorite car EVER!!!!

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful, comfortable and spacious."

Cons: "Gas Hog"

"I have owned my Enclave for over three years and it is an exceptional vehicle. It is easy to handle, comfortable to drive as well as comfortable for passengers. We drove to the outer banks last summer and it was very spacious and we had three adults two small children and a hundred pound Labrador retriever in my Enclave. Incredible trip. My one and only complaint is the gas mileage. When we bought it the sticker said 16 mpg city, No Way!! I am getting 12 on my best day in the city. But I would definitely recommend the Enclave to everyone. My All Time Favorite car!!!"

THIS IS A MONEY PIT - CONSTANT TRIPS TO THE DEALER

By on Friday, July 04, 2014

"THIS IS A MONEY PIT - CONSTANT TRIPS TO THE DEALER"

best vechicle ever

By on Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pros: "big space, design, comfort, very usefull kits in the car, smooth drving all i love it"

Cons: "big car about 16 mile per gallon compare to asian car usage of gas is little bigger"

Very Good Minivan Alternative

By on Saturday, March 05, 2011

"Large roomy vehicle with a smooth comfortable ride. Gas mileage is so-so but get a smaller vehicle if that is a concern. Rear of vehicles can cause larger than normal blind spots but again take a good look before changing lanes. The trans can be jumpy as it searches for the right gear so take it for long test drives at different speeds so you can judge for yourself if it is too much for you. If you have trouble judging distance while you park you definitely will need the rear parking assist. To sum it up if you need a family hauler but don't want the minvan this is a good alternative for a reasonable price. Remember this is a short term owner's review who knows how it will hold up long term but you never know until time goes by."

best car ever

By on Tuesday, May 05, 2009

"Bought my enclave 4/20/07 when they first came out.had to go to another state because it wasn't in louisiana where i lived yet. seen it in gulfport,ms test drove it came home got my wife to test drive it love it. came back 2 days latter paid cash for car,have no regrets. thinking about trading and buying the 2010 model,well maybe i must admit i like this car to much,does turn heads,always wash my own cars,no soap just plain water,still looks like it came from showroom.great job detroit,you can make a great car when you want to........."

Great Crossover

By on Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Bought it USED. Comfortable ride and user friendly controls inside. Handles terrific and is real quiet on the highway and around town. Only issue is w/ the engine wanting to stay in low gear more often than I am used to--there is plenty of power available, but you have to mash it. I guess it is to help w/ the mpg's. Looks a little small on the outside, but has LOTS OF ROOM."

New Owner

By on Monday, July 21, 2008

"I've had the vehicle for two months now and so far, so good. It's comfortable getting in and out of and has great styling, which has generated numerous questions of "What is that?". The excellent quiet ride and build quality is true and the sound system is great. I have a few recommendations for GM on the next go around, but nothing that should keep you from test driving an Enclave. I got the 7 year extended warranty because of our usage, but hopefully I won't ever need it. This has a surprisingly good turn radius. Looking forward to see if the AWD helps this winter."

Best car I have ever owned

By on Friday, July 11, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable and quiet"

Cons: "Haven't found any"

Parked by the motorhome that tows it very well

"This is the quietest and most comfortable car I have driven. The handling is amazing for a heavy car and the third row seat is easy access, plenty of leg room and comfortable. My next car will again be a Buick Enclave"

Parked by the motorhome that tows it very well

Pay to Play

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

Pros: "Highway behavior, quiet cabin, amenities"

Cons: "fuel economy, nav, radio and onboard tech clunky"

"This is my first GM car in many years. I've been uniformly impressed with reliability, fit and finish, ride quality and amenities. Its a beautiful car and a great way to get a big family from one place to another. Downside is cost of operation (fuel economy) and tech sophistication. Nav and radio could be outsourced and upgraded considerably. Bose speakers are overmatched against the radio, etc. These are both sort of clunky and outdated."

Does what is expected as advertised

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pros: "Good handling, quiet SUV, plenty of entertainment"

Cons: "No hybrid version available"

"This is a big SUV, but smaller than the full-size truck based SUVs. With that you get better gas mileage, and a lower towing capacity, but all the comfort of the larger SUVs. We have enjoyed this on long trips where our young identical twins will fall asleep without fail. So will my wife! The car at the time was advertised as "Quietuned" and we have to agree, it does live up to its billing. Gas mileage for an 8 seater is what you would expect. We average on semi-congested traffic about 17-18 mpg. On the highway we beat the 22 mpg estimate usually with 23 or 24 mpg. In the city, it will fall to about 14 mpg but it is rarely driven there. The video system works well and is entertaining for those in the back seat (built in Panasonic system). The GPS and bluetooth technology is well integrated with the OnStar equipment. Handling is better than one would expect of a vehicle this size. Overall, has been reliable but it has been recalled three times in four years. Nothing for anything too serious except for the water pump. Why it gets a 9 - it has not stranded us, but some things had to be fixed/replaced."

Overall a great car

By on Saturday, July 06, 2013

Pros: "Adaptive lights, comfort, ambient lighting, new"

Cons: "Should have real wood trim for 53k"

"Mines a 13 so I think that some of the negative reviews on here are from the previous model. New redesign is gorgeous and has every option that I had in my X5 without the BMW drama"

Overall a great car

By on Saturday, July 06, 2013

Pros: "Adaptive lights, comfort, ambient lighting, new"

Cons: "Should have real wood trim for 53k"

Best car I have ever owned!

By on Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pros: "QUIET!!! Easy to drive."

Cons: "Cost of engine tune-up."

"The first picture I ever saw of the Enclave convinced me I was going to own one! It took me almost two years, but I finally made the purchase! It was the best decision I've ever made concerning automobiles. The car drives like a dream and is just as tight and quiet as the day I drove it off the dealers lot. All service records are up to date and the only people who have touched it, save for a new set of tires, are the technicians at the dealership where it was purchased. I would highly recommend this car to anybody who is interested in this type of vehicle. I can envision putting 250,000 miles on this car with no problem."

Smoothest ride on the Interstate

By on Sunday, March 24, 2013

Pros: "Sweet ride, seat 7 easily"

"This vehicle is the best ride on the Interstate I have experienced. Smooth, easy to take long trips in. No wind noise, good power, and easy to maintain 80-85 MPH."

Great car! Everyone loves it.

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

"Car is very quiet and rides and drives great. On long trips we often drive 14 to 16 hours per day and do not get tired. Has been very dependable. Average city gas mileage has been just over 15 mpg. Highway mileage has averaged slightly over 25 mpg when driven within posted speed limites. No regretes at all having bought this car."

The Enclave lives up to its claims

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "smooth ride, airy interior, tons of extras"

Cons: "storage in the back is limited with seats up"

"I'm very happy to say after a year on the road that this vehicle lives up to its claims and then some. I've never owned a Buick before and was skeptical. Would not have considered it except for the persistence of my wife. So glad we did. The car handles beautifully in all weather conditions and the gusto of the engine makes it fun to drive. All the extra features have performed as hoped. We have a large family and all seats are used frequently. No complaints about comfort, even for the rear bench. I doubt there's a better value for the money in the crossover group."