2013 Buick Enclave

Based on 301 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

true love

By on Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"My wife & I fell in love with this vehicle the moment we saw it's profile in the dealers lot,talk about a wow factor.After test driving this remarkable vehicle we were convinced it would meet all our need's.It handle's extremely well for it's size, has ample power,& is as quiet as I have ever experienced.The brakes are superb & the amenities are impressive especially the seating & rear view camera, we now have one on order it's a CXL."

Best SUV I've owned

By on Saturday, March 28, 2009

"I love just about everything on my Enclave. I regret it does not sync with my ipod touch, or send it's videos to the dvd player. The floormats could have been more durable. The drivers seat is not sumptuous enough. Everything else is wonderful."

Work of Art

By on Wednesday, March 04, 2009

"I started researching the Enclave one year prior to my purchase in Aug 08. When I finally purchased my CXL, I was exponentially impressed with everything on/in the vehicle. The trim, gas mileage, performance, & (of course) the styling. The vehicle gets, on avg in the city, 15-18 city and 18-21 hwy. Also, the ability to use regular unleaded is a plus. Heated/cooled seats with Bluetooth, folding mirrors, & exception safety rating. This car has everything!"

great all around vehicle

By on Sunday, March 01, 2009

"I purchased this vehicle for several specific reasons, ability to haul large objects, fit in several small grandchildren at a time, and drive in foul weather in the mountains of California. It has passed all three tests very well. I can get really large objects into this car because of the way the seats fold and lay down, accomodating a variety of shapes and sizes. I have driven it alot on mountain roads and it gears down beautifully, almost eliminating necessity to brake down hill. It climbs effortlessly and the cherry on the top is the quiet, smooth ride. Plus the styling is gorgeous! No troubles have come up with this vehicle in more than a year I have driven it. I can't consider MPG a downside, or I would not have purchased this vehicle knowing the predicted MPG. I get about 25 MPG on the highway and between 13 and 17 MPG in a very heavy trafficked city area. The only downside is the placement of the front window/door posts. They do block view and you have to be very alert when turning."

LOVE IT!

By on Sunday, December 28, 2008

"I've owned my Enclave for just over a year now, and I couldn't be happier. The only complaint/suggestion that I might have would be to relocate or redesign the heater/fan/blower buttons."