2013 Buick Enclave

Based on 333 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

By on Tuesday, March 04, 2008

One of the best vans I have own, new tires anclean

By on Sunday, August 23, 2015

Pros: "$20,500 carpets always had rugs on them. NO KIDS"

"New original tires about 1000 miles on them. One mark on body about 1" long (no rust) all service work done by dealer. Also this van has headlights which turn with Steering wheel. All Service work orders and oil changes every 4000 mile average."

best vehicle I have owned

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

"very easy to drive, very comfortable"

Maybe I was crazy

By on Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pros: "Stylish, Comfortable, Smooth Ride, Quiet Interior"

Cons: "Pricey, Old Gen Bluetooth"

"I bought a 2012 Enclave certified pre owned with just under 18000 miles on it. It's about two months later and I've been pleased with the car thus far. I did choose one with the AWD feature, I mean if you're going to spend 30k+ on a used car might as well get AWD right? I bought it just before a brutal winter and it handles well in tough driving conditions. Mine is of a 'leather' version so no GPS or sunroof or anything but all of the others features are nice and work well. I especially like the remote start, heated seats, and automatic tailgate. The bluetooth was a bit of a challenge as it paired great with my phone but for playing music not so much. This was solved by using an external bluetooth dongle which works fantastic. I was very nervous as this was by far the most I had ever spent on a car but with the certification the warranty moved to 5 years/62,000 miles from the in service date which for me works out to about a 3.5 year, 44,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty.. which was important to me. I haven't had any reason to service it yet, it has run flawlessly. I'm a big guy and the interior is very comfortable, even for me. All passengers have seemed to like it as well. The like tan interior which I think is called cashmere seems like it may be a challenge to keep clean. I could find one with AWD and darker interior but I think I would have preferred that. Overall I'm very pleased with the car so far and would suggest a 12 model Enclave to anyone in the enclave/acadia/traverse market."

Great handling and power for shch a big car

By on Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Pros: "Quiet, great ride, smooth"

Cons: "CONTROLS HARD TO FIND AND USE WHILE DRIVING"

"Just completed a 400 mile move with 8 round trips with the car loaded and pulling a utility trailer or U-Haul....no problems at 70mph on the interstate"