• 2014 Compact SUVs

2013 Buick Enclave Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,773 - $37,546.

10/7.5

Based on 265 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

A reliable "American" car

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pros: "price, space, quality, look"

Cons: "auxiliary jack location, old fashioned key"

"I bought my Enclave about 1 year ago. I chose it over the similar GMC Acadia because I liked the look of the Buick better and it had a slightly better warranty and specs. I have had only one minor problem since my purchase. The cap of my roof rack has flown off my car twice for some unknown reason. Both times the dealership replaced the part, and the second time, made sure it would not come off again. My only complaint would be the location of the auxiliary jack for mp3 players. It is located on the dash instead of in the more convenient center console like many other vehicles. Also, it would be nice if this vehicle had a push button start or a "keyfob" instead of the old fashioned key. (I guess the old fashioned key is due to this vehicle being targeted more at older generations than me) The great feature of the Enclave is the amount of space it has inside. A 6 foot tall adult can sit in the 3rd row comfortably and the seats fold down to create a flat surface. Also, the ride is quiet and smooth and the finishes look very nice. I have always hated wood grained interiors because they looked cheap and fake to me until I saw the wood grain on the Enclave. I loved it. There is also a bit of a blind spot but it is no worse than the blind spot I noticed in other similar SUVs. Overall, this is a great vehicle for someone looking for a larger SUV/crossover that still feels like driving a car."

Head Turner

By on Saturday, January 12, 2008

"We bought one of the first Enclaves available in May of 2007. We were drawn to it by its looks. Complete strangers walk up to us and ask questions and look it over. Its amazing. The vehicle is quiet, comfortable and handles well. No mechanical problems to date. We have found only two drawbacks. First, Buick should have upped the engine horsepower. Second, because of the high small rear window it is difficult to see when backing up. We did not get the backup warning system. I would recommend the vehicle and would buy it again if the clock were turned back. LJD"

Favorite car i have EVER owned

By on Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Pros: "Great power , Strong body, Beautiful"

Cons: "gas milage, but then again it is very heavy (20mpg"

"I bought this SUV almost a year and a half ago and im happy with it. I live in Canada and it snowed here alot, but that was no problem for the enclave, it has a amazingly comfortable ride and when you need the power the 3.66l V6 is actually enough. i think the gas mileage is poor but its a really heavy car and its a luxury SUV. i also got 0 percent interest on my lease which was great. Also compared to any other Luxury SUV its less expensive its also a very safe car"

Comfort and Safety Galore!!

By on Sunday, May 31, 2009

"This is one of the finest GM vehicles ever! Stable as a rock, SOOO comfortable to drive long distances, all the entertainment goodies, 23.4 MPG on a highway hauling 6000 pounds! Two years of ownership, and 48K miles later, I want another one. Ming Blue with leather; it's gorgeous! Only service requirement has been oil changes in 2 years! WOW! Eat your heart out Lexus!"

A pleasure to drive

By on Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Pros: "quiet, comfortable, value, space, fit and finish"

Cons: "no push button start, no adjustable liftgate"

"The Enclave is so darn quiet. It is amazing how even at highway speeds, you can listen to the radio at low levels or have a conversation with passengers without talking over road noise. 2nd row captains chairs is a great convenience and adds easy access to 3rd row. Nice space between the two chairs for "stuff" if you have kids who want their space and gear close by. Two biggest drawbacks are no push-button start and no adjustable height on the lift gate. Hopefully for future models. This is a great alternative to a mini-van, a much better ride height for great visibility and seating comfort. Driving at night is great as the headlights really go far into the distance and give you a good sense of your surroundings."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25