2012 Buick Enclave

Based on 325 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Overall a great car

By on Saturday, July 06, 2013

Pros: "Adaptive lights, comfort, ambient lighting, new"

Cons: "Should have real wood trim for 53k"

"Mines a 13 so I think that some of the negative reviews on here are from the previous model. New redesign is gorgeous and has every option that I had in my X5 without the BMW drama"

Best car I have ever owned!

By on Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pros: "QUIET!!! Easy to drive."

Cons: "Cost of engine tune-up."

"The first picture I ever saw of the Enclave convinced me I was going to own one! It took me almost two years, but I finally made the purchase! It was the best decision I've ever made concerning automobiles. The car drives like a dream and is just as tight and quiet as the day I drove it off the dealers lot. All service records are up to date and the only people who have touched it, save for a new set of tires, are the technicians at the dealership where it was purchased. I would highly recommend this car to anybody who is interested in this type of vehicle. I can envision putting 250,000 miles on this car with no problem."

Smoothest ride on the Interstate

By on Sunday, March 24, 2013

Pros: "Sweet ride, seat 7 easily"

"This vehicle is the best ride on the Interstate I have experienced. Smooth, easy to take long trips in. No wind noise, good power, and easy to maintain 80-85 MPH."

Great car! Everyone loves it.

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

"Car is very quiet and rides and drives great. On long trips we often drive 14 to 16 hours per day and do not get tired. Has been very dependable. Average city gas mileage has been just over 15 mpg. Highway mileage has averaged slightly over 25 mpg when driven within posted speed limites. No regretes at all having bought this car."

The Enclave lives up to its claims

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "smooth ride, airy interior, tons of extras"

Cons: "storage in the back is limited with seats up"

"I'm very happy to say after a year on the road that this vehicle lives up to its claims and then some. I've never owned a Buick before and was skeptical. Would not have considered it except for the persistence of my wife. So glad we did. The car handles beautifully in all weather conditions and the gusto of the engine makes it fun to drive. All the extra features have performed as hoped. We have a large family and all seats are used frequently. No complaints about comfort, even for the rear bench. I doubt there's a better value for the money in the crossover group."

Love this car in the winter

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"Concerned about the smaller engine and all wheel drive when it came to winter driving, however it has proven to be excellent in winter conditions. Live at the top of hill where we get lots of snow and it has been no problem. Very comfortable to drive and ride in."

most satisfying expensive impulse purchase ever

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pros: "quiet, smooth, bluetooth, iPod port, stylish"

Cons: "expensive, navigation system is quirky"

"I never thought I'd spend this much money on a vehicle until a car rental company handed me the keys to an Acadia rather than the vehicle I'd requested. Every day I discovered a new pleasure: ample headroom, quiet, bluetooth, smooth ride, rear-view camera, iPod jack, automated hatch, and cargo space. I discovered I could pair the Bose sound system to my cell phone and carry on normal volume conversations via the speakerphone. I could play digital music at low levels and hear every note, even in heavy traffic. With backup sensors and a rear-view camera that displays on my large navigation screeen, I confidently back into parking spaces with full knowledge of how much space is left."

Great car

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

"Needs more adjustment on wheel tilt to see the gauges better. Milage is under rated and I have had 28 mpg on the highway."

best car ever

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "it rids so smooth!"

Cons: "no cons for this car!"

"This is the best car I ever had.If you are looking for a car you should buy this car!"

Best Crossover SUV on the market

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "Completely reliable, stylish, well appointed"

Cons: "lacks in the fuel economy category"

"My wife and I purchased this vehicle new in 2008 after test driving several comparable crossover SUV models. The Buick was by far the most luxurious, quietest and well appointed vehicle in it's class. The ride is very smooth, with plenty of power despite the weight of such a large vehicle. The CXL model comes pretty much standard will all available options. The optional AWD system has been a smart choice due to some heavy snow storms and even blizzard conditions these past few winters. The Enclave had no problems traversing anything that we encountered. This provides a strong sense of confidence in driving this car. We've encountered no mechanical problems, and find that the Enclave is a vehicle we can trust to do what we need, when we need it. The only drawback to this vehicle is the fuel economy. It was rated at 16 City / 23 Highway at the time of our purchase. Our averages are slightly lower, with 15 City / 21 Highway, with an overall average fuel economy of approximately 17 mpg. Our family strongly recommends the Enclave. When it's time for us to trade in this vehicle, it will be for the newest Enclave offered."