2012 Buick Enclave

Based on 315 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Best SUV I've owned

By on Saturday, March 28, 2009

"I love just about everything on my Enclave. I regret it does not sync with my ipod touch, or send it's videos to the dvd player. The floormats could have been more durable. The drivers seat is not sumptuous enough. Everything else is wonderful."

Work of Art

By on Wednesday, March 04, 2009

"I started researching the Enclave one year prior to my purchase in Aug 08. When I finally purchased my CXL, I was exponentially impressed with everything on/in the vehicle. The trim, gas mileage, performance, & (of course) the styling. The vehicle gets, on avg in the city, 15-18 city and 18-21 hwy. Also, the ability to use regular unleaded is a plus. Heated/cooled seats with Bluetooth, folding mirrors, & exception safety rating. This car has everything!"

great all around vehicle

By on Sunday, March 01, 2009

"I purchased this vehicle for several specific reasons, ability to haul large objects, fit in several small grandchildren at a time, and drive in foul weather in the mountains of California. It has passed all three tests very well. I can get really large objects into this car because of the way the seats fold and lay down, accomodating a variety of shapes and sizes. I have driven it alot on mountain roads and it gears down beautifully, almost eliminating necessity to brake down hill. It climbs effortlessly and the cherry on the top is the quiet, smooth ride. Plus the styling is gorgeous! No troubles have come up with this vehicle in more than a year I have driven it. I can't consider MPG a downside, or I would not have purchased this vehicle knowing the predicted MPG. I get about 25 MPG on the highway and between 13 and 17 MPG in a very heavy trafficked city area. The only downside is the placement of the front window/door posts. They do block view and you have to be very alert when turning."

LOVE IT!

By on Sunday, December 28, 2008

"I've owned my Enclave for just over a year now, and I couldn't be happier. The only complaint/suggestion that I might have would be to relocate or redesign the heater/fan/blower buttons."

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Absolutely beautiful

By on Saturday, November 29, 2008

"I really love my Enclave. It is beautiful and so comfortable. The tri-zone H&A control is great. The only thing I would change would be the grill and chrome trim. It is plastic and very light weight. After only 3 months I have pits in the finish on the grill. Overall I am happy with the car."

Enclave

By on Saturday, November 29, 2008

"It has the ride of a luxery car and the extra space of a truck. You are riding high and can see around other traffic. The only change I would like to see is a bigger V8 engine. If you are worried about less milage you can not afford this vehicle."

awsome quiet ride

By on Monday, November 10, 2008

"we cannot be happier with our choice of this vehicle. Turning lots of heads. Very sharp styling,very rich comfortable interior. Lots of room inside. Rides like a caddy. Precise steering. Great navigation and sound system. well worth the price. This vehicle has restored my faith in GM. You will not be sorry if you choose the vehicle."

Good Vehicle BUT

By on Sunday, November 09, 2008

"I've owned this vehicle for eight weeks now. Overhaul, the Enclave is a good ride. However, after ten tanks of gas, I have not come close to even the city MPG rating of 16 let alone the 22 MPG highway claim. I am averaging 14.5 MPG driving 25 miles a day which is mostly interstate driving. My Yukon Denali gas hog averaged 13.5 MPG. The Bose sound system is adequate but my Denali Bose system was better. I do like the ride but I am not happy about the gas results."

What a beauty!

By on Tuesday, November 04, 2008

"THE best vehicle, without a doubt, in it's class. Smooth, quiet ride, plenty of power (people don't buy this for racing), attractive and comfortable interior. Only thing I would change would be body side moldings as I am a little nervous parking it in busy lots due to door dings. If the Enclave is a sign of things to come from Buick they'll be around for years to come."