2012 Buick Enclave

Based on 301 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Great car, comfortable ride.

By on Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Pros: "Great drive, roomy, stylish, comfortable ride."

Cons: "Needs more cushion or plushness in the seats."

"I have owned this SUV for over three years. I have been pleased with every aspect of this vehicle. It is one of the most comfortable SUV's for long or short road trips. The ride is fantastic. The only imporvement that I would make is the cushioning on the front seats. I would like to see it a little more plush, like the GMC Envoy front seats. It is very responsive while driving it. It is roomy and the storage area is more than adequate."

Very comfortable and easy to drive

By on Monday, August 25, 2014

Pros: "Very comfortable to drive especially on long trips"

Cons: "Tailgate height not adjustable"

"My wife and I found the car to be very comfortable especially on long trips. We've never had a problem with it. Only thing is we wish we had rear view camera. Our next car will be an enclave & will have the camera."

I love my Enclave but it's not perfect!

By on Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pros: "Stylish, pleasure to drive, comfortable."

Cons: "Poor gas mileage"

"I did lots of research before purchasing my 2012 Enclave. I chose it because it was a Buick, it was well engineered, it had excellent leg room for my husband and it could tow and be towed by our motorhome. I have not had issues except the bluetooth and several recalls. I am disappointed that I only get 16 mpg most of the time unless we are on a trip with lots of highway driving. It is very comfortable, has all the bells and whistles and can carry 7 passengers. It has lots of cargo space, especially with the center seats down. It has excellent power, expecially when accelerating, and never knew it was towing a trailer. The only down side I find is the ride. It's very rough over bumps and it definitely doesn't have the ride of my 1955 or 1976 Buicks or my 1993 Lincoln Towncar that my Enclave replaced. I keep a car twenty years and I expect to keep this one that long too."

You paid for luxury and you got it

By on Monday, August 04, 2014

I want this car

Pros: "style, comfort"

Cons: "price of a fill up"

"I traded in my 2012 Verano for the 2013 Enclave. I did so because I was driving across country and needed the larger space. I filled up the Enclave almost to the ceiling, had 2 dogs, and 2 adults. This car drove like a luxury care being loaded down with all this stuff. It drove flawlessly and the v-6 engine always gave me the power I needed. The extra cargo did not cause any slow down or cause any power or performance let downs. I love the styling and I have almost every option you can have. The warning side mirrors are a life saver. My only complaints are there is no front camera warning systewm (now available on the 2014) and the cost at the gas pump. At last fill up it was $80 to fill up. It is luxurious and it drives amazingly. It is just a bit steep at the gas pump/"

Best Car for the Money

By on Saturday, July 26, 2014

Pros: "comfort, quiet, gas mileage"

Cons: "dashboard paint"

"I have had three Enclaves. I drive them all over the country. First one had almost 90K miles. The ride is unsurpassed. The overall efficiency is very good. The space to haul things on long trip is great."

By on Friday, July 25, 2014

Pros: "High quality car for 7 adults."

"We have thoroughly enjoyed this car. The ride and over all comfort are unequaled. The workmanship inside and outside is high quality. Gas mileage has been 22mpg on Highway, and around 18 in town. Middle row and third row seats can fold flat for a huge cargo area. Would I buy another? In a heartbeat!!"

My favorite car EVER!!!!

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful, comfortable and spacious."

Cons: "Gas Hog"

"I have owned my Enclave for over three years and it is an exceptional vehicle. It is easy to handle, comfortable to drive as well as comfortable for passengers. We drove to the outer banks last summer and it was very spacious and we had three adults two small children and a hundred pound Labrador retriever in my Enclave. Incredible trip. My one and only complaint is the gas mileage. When we bought it the sticker said 16 mpg city, No Way!! I am getting 12 on my best day in the city. But I would definitely recommend the Enclave to everyone. My All Time Favorite car!!!"

Love my Enclave

By on Sunday, July 13, 2014

I want this car

Pros: "Comfortable, smooth ride, plenty of room"

Cons: "No sunroof"

"I fell in love with the Buick Enclave the very first time I saw one. When I was in the market for a new car, I did not hesitate and got my very own Enclave. I absolutely love this SUV. It took a little adjusting to in the beginning going from a Expedition to the Enclave. This is an absolutely wonderful vehicle. It is comfortable and has plenty of room. The only complaint I have is that I don't have a sunroof."

Best car I have ever owned

By on Friday, July 11, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable and quiet"

Cons: "Haven't found any"

Parked by the motorhome that tows it very well

"This is the quietest and most comfortable car I have driven. The handling is amazing for a heavy car and the third row seat is easy access, plenty of leg room and comfortable. My next car will again be a Buick Enclave"

Parked by the motorhome that tows it very well

Exactly what we were looking for!

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, quiet, space, beautiful inside and out"

Cons: "Handling could be a bit tighter"

"Just took delivery of a 2014 Leather AWD w/ sunroof and nav. After some commuting miles around the Boston area and a nice 450+ mile road trip, couldn't be happier. It is quiet, smooth and everything I have liked about former Buicks. I am in my young 30's and love it, easily holds the 2 kids and all their gear. The only downsides are that handling could be slightly crisper and I wish the engine was a little more efficient (see below). With that being said, it is a great cruiser and it puts you at ease while driving and while the mpg rating might be low, I was able to pull down 22.5 and 23 while traveling 70-80 mph on the highway loaded up and with hitting some minor hills in the Berkshires in western MA, easily meeting and beating the 22 mpg on the sticker even while not fully broken in. Extremely happy with the Enclave."