2012 Buick Enclave

Based on 291 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

By on Friday, July 25, 2014

Pros: "High quality car for 7 adults."

"We have thoroughly enjoyed this car. The ride and over all comfort are unequaled. The workmanship inside and outside is high quality. Gas mileage has been 22mpg on Highway, and around 18 in town. Middle row and third row seats can fold flat for a huge cargo area. Would I buy another? In a heartbeat!!"

My favorite car EVER!!!!

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful, comfortable and spacious."

Cons: "Gas Hog"

"I have owned my Enclave for over three years and it is an exceptional vehicle. It is easy to handle, comfortable to drive as well as comfortable for passengers. We drove to the outer banks last summer and it was very spacious and we had three adults two small children and a hundred pound Labrador retriever in my Enclave. Incredible trip. My one and only complaint is the gas mileage. When we bought it the sticker said 16 mpg city, No Way!! I am getting 12 on my best day in the city. But I would definitely recommend the Enclave to everyone. My All Time Favorite car!!!"

Love my Enclave

By on Sunday, July 13, 2014

I want this car

Pros: "Comfortable, smooth ride, plenty of room"

Cons: "No sunroof"

"I fell in love with the Buick Enclave the very first time I saw one. When I was in the market for a new car, I did not hesitate and got my very own Enclave. I absolutely love this SUV. It took a little adjusting to in the beginning going from a Expedition to the Enclave. This is an absolutely wonderful vehicle. It is comfortable and has plenty of room. The only complaint I have is that I don't have a sunroof."

Best car I have ever owned

By on Friday, July 11, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable and quiet"

Cons: "Haven't found any"

Parked by the motorhome that tows it very well

"This is the quietest and most comfortable car I have driven. The handling is amazing for a heavy car and the third row seat is easy access, plenty of leg room and comfortable. My next car will again be a Buick Enclave"

Parked by the motorhome that tows it very well

Exactly what we were looking for!

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, quiet, space, beautiful inside and out"

Cons: "Handling could be a bit tighter"

"Just took delivery of a 2014 Leather AWD w/ sunroof and nav. After some commuting miles around the Boston area and a nice 450+ mile road trip, couldn't be happier. It is quiet, smooth and everything I have liked about former Buicks. I am in my young 30's and love it, easily holds the 2 kids and all their gear. The only downsides are that handling could be slightly crisper and I wish the engine was a little more efficient (see below). With that being said, it is a great cruiser and it puts you at ease while driving and while the mpg rating might be low, I was able to pull down 22.5 and 23 while traveling 70-80 mph on the highway loaded up and with hitting some minor hills in the Berkshires in western MA, easily meeting and beating the 22 mpg on the sticker even while not fully broken in. Extremely happy with the Enclave."