2011 Buick Enclave

Based on 353 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

New Owner

By on Monday, July 21, 2008

"I've had the vehicle for two months now and so far, so good. It's comfortable getting in and out of and has great styling, which has generated numerous questions of "What is that?". The excellent quiet ride and build quality is true and the sound system is great. I have a few recommendations for GM on the next go around, but nothing that should keep you from test driving an Enclave. I got the 7 year extended warranty because of our usage, but hopefully I won't ever need it. This has a surprisingly good turn radius. Looking forward to see if the AWD helps this winter."

Best Crossover SUV on the market

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "Completely reliable, stylish, well appointed"

Cons: "lacks in the fuel economy category"

"My wife and I purchased this vehicle new in 2008 after test driving several comparable crossover SUV models. The Buick was by far the most luxurious, quietest and well appointed vehicle in it's class. The ride is very smooth, with plenty of power despite the weight of such a large vehicle. The CXL model comes pretty much standard will all available options. The optional AWD system has been a smart choice due to some heavy snow storms and even blizzard conditions these past few winters. The Enclave had no problems traversing anything that we encountered. This provides a strong sense of confidence in driving this car. We've encountered no mechanical problems, and find that the Enclave is a vehicle we can trust to do what we need, when we need it. The only drawback to this vehicle is the fuel economy. It was rated at 16 City / 23 Highway at the time of our purchase. Our averages are slightly lower, with 15 City / 21 Highway, with an overall average fuel economy of approximately 17 mpg. Our family strongly recommends the Enclave. When it's time for us to trade in this vehicle, it will be for the newest Enclave offered."

Love this car in the winter

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"Concerned about the smaller engine and all wheel drive when it came to winter driving, however it has proven to be excellent in winter conditions. Live at the top of hill where we get lots of snow and it has been no problem. Very comfortable to drive and ride in."

Best Ever

By on Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"I have had lots of luxury vehicles incl Cadillac, and Lexus. This Enclave is the best yet in terms of performance, style , and comfort. Would get another hands down."

most satisfying expensive impulse purchase ever

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pros: "quiet, smooth, bluetooth, iPod port, stylish"

Cons: "expensive, navigation system is quirky"

"I never thought I'd spend this much money on a vehicle until a car rental company handed me the keys to an Acadia rather than the vehicle I'd requested. Every day I discovered a new pleasure: ample headroom, quiet, bluetooth, smooth ride, rear-view camera, iPod jack, automated hatch, and cargo space. I discovered I could pair the Bose sound system to my cell phone and carry on normal volume conversations via the speakerphone. I could play digital music at low levels and hear every note, even in heavy traffic. With backup sensors and a rear-view camera that displays on my large navigation screeen, I confidently back into parking spaces with full knowledge of how much space is left."

Great car

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

"Needs more adjustment on wheel tilt to see the gauges better. Milage is under rated and I have had 28 mpg on the highway."

Great vehicle which drives smoothly

By on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pros: "Smooth ride, safe, comfortable interior"

"I purchased my Enclave in 2008 and have loved it more than any other vehicle I have owned or driven. I upsized to an SUV after a harsh winter. I wanted the security of an all wheel drive vehicle and also the extra space for family and cargo. I got that and so much more. It is such a smooth and quiet drive and the interior is very comfortable and roomy. I have accumulated over 55,000 miles and have had no issues requiring service."

Pleasant Surprise

By on Saturday, April 16, 2011

"Was going to buy a GMC Acadia but wife pushed for the Enclave. She was right by a mile! Get compliments from everyone who rides in the car for comfort, quietness, sound system, details to finish. Mileage not quite up to expectations. Running about 2 mpg less than advertised. Buick needs to relocate the hooks for hanging clothes. Very hard to reach from either second row or from tailgate. Getting used to not having the power I had from my Chrysler 300C hemi but really don't have complaints. Definately need the running boards. Entry and exit can be difficult. Need hand grip on drivers side like there is on the passenger side."

Rides like a cadllic , handle great on the road,

By on Friday, October 11, 2013

"Buick hit a home run with this vehicle good fuel mileage plenty of room. Excellent interior with the leather seats, Couldn't ask for a better ride on long trips."

love it

By on Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"i cant complan i love it had it for six monthes and never had a problom"

I love this car!

By on Sunday, June 30, 2013

Pros: "Great family car"

Cons: "Expensive"

"Wonderful handling on the road. Comfort plus and so roomy!"

great automobile

By on Sunday, August 19, 2012

"One of the best automobiles I have ever owned."

Love this vehicle

By on Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pros: "Perfect for both dailly driving and road trips."

Cons: "MPG and not much get up and go"

"Only complaint is the gas mileage is only about 20mpg. Way better than most SUV's this size but still wish it was better. Otherwise its comfortable, reliable and stylish. Mine is fully loaded and I love all the features."

Best Vehicle I have purchased in several years!!!

By on Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, Roomy, Drives wonderful"

"I trade every couple of years but this vehicle is a KEEPER! I love my Enclave and I would recommend this car to anyone!!!!!"

quiet, smooth, comfortable, will buy another one!

By on Sunday, March 18, 2012

Pros: "quiet, smooth, comfortable, power, handling"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"Bought the car after having a Lexus RX. It has more room and tons of cargo area. Room for a mobilty scooter with a Bruno Curbsider. Handles well, has power when you need it and the quality of workmanship is surprisingly good. If they could get the gas mileage a little higher it would be a great car!"

Good looking, functional alternative to mini van

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "Sporty, sleek, fun to drive"

"I purchased the 2011 AWD Enclave one year ago and love it. For the design engineers I'll make the following suggestions: include driving direction (N,S,E,W), the steering wheel needs to be able to go a little higher to see instrument panel, my car doesn't always start on the first try (I have to remove and re-insert the key sometimes), when on the slightest incline the car will fall back unless I immediately press on the gas pedal. This has been my favorite car and I have owned Jeep, Toyota and Lexus vehicles. It is a joy to drive every time I get into to it. Love the technology my car offers!"

I love this car.

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "Reliability, Ability to handle poor road condition"

Cons: "MPG seldom more that 20."

"Evertything about this car is wonderful except the gas mileage. If I could get 25 to 30 MPG, I would rate it straight 5s."

Absolutely love my Enclave

By on Monday, January 2, 2012

"Great car. Perfect for hauling around my two little girls. Handles great - will not buy a different vehicle as long as they continue to make this car."

Great for road trips

By on Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pros: "comfortn and safety"

Cons: "wish pssngr door had all window controls too"

"Buck, our Buick, has been a several long road trips and it has been a joy. The seats are extremely comfortable. The ability to flip all the seats up and down makes for inumerable configurations to fit luggage, passengers and loot. We have a center console that also can flip forward, the perfect size for our six pack cooler to sit on with pop and snacks for that days drive."

great car

By on Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"we've had this since 2008 and LOVE it. plenty of room for 3 car seats (even in one row since we opted for the bench seat in the middle), but we can also separate them for long trips. gas mileage is not as good as expected when driving in the city/hwy combined, but on trips we usually average 23-24 mpg. doesn't have the best power, but it is much better than i expected after reading reviews. we've only had minor unexpected issues (like it not being as quiet of a ride as we expected). overall though, am very happy with it and am actually not looking to change it anytime soon (we usually get a new car every 2-3 years)"

Awesome

By on Monday, August 23, 2010

"Purchased this vehicle new and after 2 years we love it as much as when it was new. Driven it 36,000 miles and enjoyed every mile. Never a minutes problem, looks and drives like a million dollar, and comfort is the best. Now we need a red one just like it =)."

Love It!

By on Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"After driving Suburbans and Yukon XLs for 13 years, I was ready to downsize. This Enclave was perfect, as it still has lots of cargo room when you put the 3rd row seating down, and yet we still have the 3rd row seating when we need it. It rides and drives well, has every feature you can think of, and I love the styling. The gas mileage is a big improvement too--I don't think I have ever gotten less that 20 miles to the gallon. I like that it is still an SUV and sits higher than a car, but it drives more like a car than an SUV. The only negative thing I have to say is that the seats are not as comfortable as the Yukon XL. On long trips, pretty much everyone in the car is complaining after a few hours. Luckily, I am rarely in the car for longer than an hour and a half, so it has not been a huge problem. Hope that GM fixes this."

Best I've Ever Owned

By on Sunday, September 6, 2009

"The Buick Enclave is the best riding vehicle that I have ever driven. It's so quite and it is like riding on air. I would highly recommend this vehicle to any and all my friends. The sleek style is one of my favorite things about this car."

Best SUV I've owned

By on Saturday, March 28, 2009

"I love just about everything on my Enclave. I regret it does not sync with my ipod touch, or send it's videos to the dvd player. The floormats could have been more durable. The drivers seat is not sumptuous enough. Everything else is wonderful."

Enclave

By on Saturday, November 29, 2008

"It has the ride of a luxery car and the extra space of a truck. You are riding high and can see around other traffic. The only change I would like to see is a bigger V8 engine. If you are worried about less milage you can not afford this vehicle."