2011 Buick Enclave

Based on 361 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

I love this car.

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "Reliability, Ability to handle poor road condition"

Cons: "MPG seldom more that 20."

"Evertything about this car is wonderful except the gas mileage. If I could get 25 to 30 MPG, I would rate it straight 5s."

Absolutely love my Enclave

By on Monday, January 2, 2012

"Great car. Perfect for hauling around my two little girls. Handles great - will not buy a different vehicle as long as they continue to make this car."

Great for road trips

By on Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pros: "comfortn and safety"

Cons: "wish pssngr door had all window controls too"

"Buck, our Buick, has been a several long road trips and it has been a joy. The seats are extremely comfortable. The ability to flip all the seats up and down makes for inumerable configurations to fit luggage, passengers and loot. We have a center console that also can flip forward, the perfect size for our six pack cooler to sit on with pop and snacks for that days drive."

great car

By on Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"we've had this since 2008 and LOVE it. plenty of room for 3 car seats (even in one row since we opted for the bench seat in the middle), but we can also separate them for long trips. gas mileage is not as good as expected when driving in the city/hwy combined, but on trips we usually average 23-24 mpg. doesn't have the best power, but it is much better than i expected after reading reviews. we've only had minor unexpected issues (like it not being as quiet of a ride as we expected). overall though, am very happy with it and am actually not looking to change it anytime soon (we usually get a new car every 2-3 years)"

Awesome

By on Monday, August 23, 2010

"Purchased this vehicle new and after 2 years we love it as much as when it was new. Driven it 36,000 miles and enjoyed every mile. Never a minutes problem, looks and drives like a million dollar, and comfort is the best. Now we need a red one just like it =)."

Love It!

By on Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"After driving Suburbans and Yukon XLs for 13 years, I was ready to downsize. This Enclave was perfect, as it still has lots of cargo room when you put the 3rd row seating down, and yet we still have the 3rd row seating when we need it. It rides and drives well, has every feature you can think of, and I love the styling. The gas mileage is a big improvement too--I don't think I have ever gotten less that 20 miles to the gallon. I like that it is still an SUV and sits higher than a car, but it drives more like a car than an SUV. The only negative thing I have to say is that the seats are not as comfortable as the Yukon XL. On long trips, pretty much everyone in the car is complaining after a few hours. Luckily, I am rarely in the car for longer than an hour and a half, so it has not been a huge problem. Hope that GM fixes this."

Best I've Ever Owned

By on Sunday, September 6, 2009

"The Buick Enclave is the best riding vehicle that I have ever driven. It's so quite and it is like riding on air. I would highly recommend this vehicle to any and all my friends. The sleek style is one of my favorite things about this car."

Best SUV I've owned

By on Saturday, March 28, 2009

"I love just about everything on my Enclave. I regret it does not sync with my ipod touch, or send it's videos to the dvd player. The floormats could have been more durable. The drivers seat is not sumptuous enough. Everything else is wonderful."

Enclave

By on Saturday, November 29, 2008

"It has the ride of a luxery car and the extra space of a truck. You are riding high and can see around other traffic. The only change I would like to see is a bigger V8 engine. If you are worried about less milage you can not afford this vehicle."

By on Sunday, November 2, 2008

"Very Stylish, comfortable, and rides smooth. Problems with drive shaft messing up every 3 months and AC very loud! Otherwise OK car. A little pricey for all the problems I've had but hey it has a 100,000 mile warranty even bought extra warranty. I agree though Buick could have done a little better on such a pricey car!"