2011 Buick Enclave

Based on 355 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

New Owner

By on Monday, July 21, 2008

"I've had the vehicle for two months now and so far, so good. It's comfortable getting in and out of and has great styling, which has generated numerous questions of "What is that?". The excellent quiet ride and build quality is true and the sound system is great. I have a few recommendations for GM on the next go around, but nothing that should keep you from test driving an Enclave. I got the 7 year extended warranty because of our usage, but hopefully I won't ever need it. This has a surprisingly good turn radius. Looking forward to see if the AWD helps this winter."

Best Crossover SUV on the market

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "Completely reliable, stylish, well appointed"

Cons: "lacks in the fuel economy category"

"My wife and I purchased this vehicle new in 2008 after test driving several comparable crossover SUV models. The Buick was by far the most luxurious, quietest and well appointed vehicle in it's class. The ride is very smooth, with plenty of power despite the weight of such a large vehicle. The CXL model comes pretty much standard will all available options. The optional AWD system has been a smart choice due to some heavy snow storms and even blizzard conditions these past few winters. The Enclave had no problems traversing anything that we encountered. This provides a strong sense of confidence in driving this car. We've encountered no mechanical problems, and find that the Enclave is a vehicle we can trust to do what we need, when we need it. The only drawback to this vehicle is the fuel economy. It was rated at 16 City / 23 Highway at the time of our purchase. Our averages are slightly lower, with 15 City / 21 Highway, with an overall average fuel economy of approximately 17 mpg. Our family strongly recommends the Enclave. When it's time for us to trade in this vehicle, it will be for the newest Enclave offered."

Pros and Cons, but a really comfortable car

By on Wednesday, August 3, 2016

"My last few autos were a Cadillac MKX, Ford Edge, which I traded for a Hyundai Sante Fe, and now the Buick Enclave. The Hyundai was loaded, but I wanted more room for the grandkid's car seats in the 2nd row. Pros - the Enclave looks great and is sooo comfortable. After being in a smaller SUV, I'm still getting used to parallel parking this, but the comfort makes that and the gas mileage worthwhile. There is a ton of room in the Enclave. The wi-fi is nice also. Cons - less info on the dash (at the same time) than I had before (should be able to see odometer, gas mileage at the same time): back up camera screen is not as clear as the Hyundai and not usable in certain glare conditions; radio, etc slow to respond - (volume change graphic is over favorite station buttons, so if you adjust the volume, you have to wait for that to go away before you change stations), satellite radio fades out way more than in my Hyundai. And there appears to be no way to tell your headlights are on when the auto switch is on. Could really use a light/graphic on the dash."

Best Ever

By on Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"I have had lots of luxury vehicles incl Cadillac, and Lexus. This Enclave is the best yet in terms of performance, style , and comfort. Would get another hands down."

love it

By on Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"i cant complan i love it had it for six monthes and never had a problom"