2011 Buick Enclave

Based on 290 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 55 56 57 58 | Next

only if!

By on Saturday, January 05, 2008

"first of all the car looks greeat!very stylish! only if the acceleration getting on a highway or passing a car was half as good as this car looks. i step on the gas and in my opinion this car is a dog! it feels like something is holding it back. only had it for 500 miles. bring it in for serviceand hopefully some can be corrected with the accelaration. we are seriously thinking(if accelaration problem cant be corrected) of getting rid of it allllllready! as far as reliability goes... who knows? its a new acronly out since may 07. would definetly check out other vehicles before i bought thisone. we sold our 2002 highlander and with 85000 miles on it it blew the doors off this tank."

bargin

By on Tuesday, December 04, 2007

"I HAVE BEEN THE PROUD AND SATISFIED OWNER OF THREE CADILLAC ESCALADES. THIS TIME I WAS TIRED OF THE DEPRICIATION. I BOUGHT MY ENCLAVE LOADED FOR $30,000 LESS THEN A SIMILAR ESCALADE. THE SHOCK IS IT HOLDS MORE STUFF. II8 CUBIC FEET OF SPACE VS. 104. I LOVE THE RIDE, THE STYLE AND I'M IMPRESSED WITH THE ENGINE. MORE POWER THEN I THOUGHT AND I LOVE THE PADDLE SHIFT. THIS IS A CAR THAT WORKS LIKE AN SUV AND LOOKS LIKE A PIECE OF ART. I LOVED MY ESCALADES BUT I LIKE THIS JUST AS WELL AND NOW I CAN SPEND MORE TIME WITH MY MONEY"

excellent vehicle

By on Saturday, December 01, 2007

"We love the Buick Enclave. The only exception is the "shift performance" and fuel economy. First, the six speed shifts up to a higher gear too soon (especially when going up an incline) which results in a "drag" on the engine. Overall, it shifts up and down too frequently. I assume the tranmission is programed this way to achieve maximum fuel economy. However, the fuel economy is far below the advertised 24 MPG highway. In summary the poor transmission performance and poor fuel economy has resulted in my lower rating in the area of performance and overall rating."

Buick Enclave Review

By on Saturday, December 01, 2007

"Reliability and quality are checked as average, the vehicle is a new model and it's impossible for anyone to gauge long term reliability or overall build quality at this juncture. Perhaps the most impressive (and appreciated) feature of our Enclave is Quiet Tune. Auto makers have lost sight of the importance of a quiet cabin and smooth ride, fortunately Buick did not. The price is higher then we would have liked, but is certainly inline with the competition. All vehicles seem to be overpriced these days! The only advice we can share is based on the time we've owned the vehicle. I can say we've no regrets about our purchase and are enjoying the Enclave. It's difficult to express in words, but Enclave owners will understand this statement....It's a vehicle you want to get in and drive, particularly on extended trips."

Terrific car

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"For three years, we drove a Lexus RX330. We decided to get a new car. Being satisfied with the Lexus,we decided to look at the 2008. To our surprise it was almost identical to our old car. We did not want to look at the same inside and outside for another three years so we decided to look at other brands. We looked at the BMW, Infinity, Acura and others. Seeing the Buick Enclave on the road, We thought it looked terrific. The Lexus was replaced with the enclave. It is quieter, smoother ,a great car."

Previous | 1 ... 55 56 57 58 | Next