2011 Buick Enclave

Based on 333 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

The Enclave lives up to its claims

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "smooth ride, airy interior, tons of extras"

Cons: "storage in the back is limited with seats up"

"I'm very happy to say after a year on the road that this vehicle lives up to its claims and then some. I've never owned a Buick before and was skeptical. Would not have considered it except for the persistence of my wife. So glad we did. The car handles beautifully in all weather conditions and the gusto of the engine makes it fun to drive. All the extra features have performed as hoped. We have a large family and all seats are used frequently. No complaints about comfort, even for the rear bench. I doubt there's a better value for the money in the crossover group."

Love this car in the winter

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"Concerned about the smaller engine and all wheel drive when it came to winter driving, however it has proven to be excellent in winter conditions. Live at the top of hill where we get lots of snow and it has been no problem. Very comfortable to drive and ride in."

most satisfying expensive impulse purchase ever

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pros: "quiet, smooth, bluetooth, iPod port, stylish"

Cons: "expensive, navigation system is quirky"

"I never thought I'd spend this much money on a vehicle until a car rental company handed me the keys to an Acadia rather than the vehicle I'd requested. Every day I discovered a new pleasure: ample headroom, quiet, bluetooth, smooth ride, rear-view camera, iPod jack, automated hatch, and cargo space. I discovered I could pair the Bose sound system to my cell phone and carry on normal volume conversations via the speakerphone. I could play digital music at low levels and hear every note, even in heavy traffic. With backup sensors and a rear-view camera that displays on my large navigation screeen, I confidently back into parking spaces with full knowledge of how much space is left."

Great car

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

"Needs more adjustment on wheel tilt to see the gauges better. Milage is under rated and I have had 28 mpg on the highway."

best car ever

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "it rids so smooth!"

Cons: "no cons for this car!"

"This is the best car I ever had.If you are looking for a car you should buy this car!"

Best Crossover SUV on the market

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "Completely reliable, stylish, well appointed"

Cons: "lacks in the fuel economy category"

"My wife and I purchased this vehicle new in 2008 after test driving several comparable crossover SUV models. The Buick was by far the most luxurious, quietest and well appointed vehicle in it's class. The ride is very smooth, with plenty of power despite the weight of such a large vehicle. The CXL model comes pretty much standard will all available options. The optional AWD system has been a smart choice due to some heavy snow storms and even blizzard conditions these past few winters. The Enclave had no problems traversing anything that we encountered. This provides a strong sense of confidence in driving this car. We've encountered no mechanical problems, and find that the Enclave is a vehicle we can trust to do what we need, when we need it. The only drawback to this vehicle is the fuel economy. It was rated at 16 City / 23 Highway at the time of our purchase. Our averages are slightly lower, with 15 City / 21 Highway, with an overall average fuel economy of approximately 17 mpg. Our family strongly recommends the Enclave. When it's time for us to trade in this vehicle, it will be for the newest Enclave offered."

Pleasant Surprise

By on Saturday, April 16, 2011

"Was going to buy a GMC Acadia but wife pushed for the Enclave. She was right by a mile! Get compliments from everyone who rides in the car for comfort, quietness, sound system, details to finish. Mileage not quite up to expectations. Running about 2 mpg less than advertised. Buick needs to relocate the hooks for hanging clothes. Very hard to reach from either second row or from tailgate. Getting used to not having the power I had from my Chrysler 300C hemi but really don't have complaints. Definately need the running boards. Entry and exit can be difficult. Need hand grip on drivers side like there is on the passenger side."

well, it's better than a minivan

By on Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"we've had ours for two years. the car is currently suffering from some electrical problems. the dvd for the gps isn't working, the temp is stuck at 28 degrees, and the stabilitrack goes in and out. the thing is a very nice car to drive and haul kids though. i'd probably recommend it even though it is giving me grief at the moment"

Best Ever

By on Tuesday, December 08, 2009

"I have had lots of luxury vehicles incl Cadillac, and Lexus. This Enclave is the best yet in terms of performance, style , and comfort. Would get another hands down."

Absolutely beautiful

By on Saturday, November 29, 2008

"I really love my Enclave. It is beautiful and so comfortable. The tri-zone H&A control is great. The only thing I would change would be the grill and chrome trim. It is plastic and very light weight. After only 3 months I have pits in the finish on the grill. Overall I am happy with the car."