2011 Buick Enclave

Based on 326 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Minivan Mistress

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pros: "ride, style, auto liftgate, remote start.. Onstar"

Cons: "not as spacious as a minvan..but more stylish"

"Perfeect SUV to cheat on my 05 HOnda Odyssey. Traded in a Dogage Caravan for the 2012 Buick Enclave.. and so did 2 other familes while we were at teh dealership. 1st trip after owning for 2 weeks was to Oralando,Fl.. and the ride was awesome. So smooth and quiet.. cruising @ 80mph @ 2K RPM.. kept hwy mpg @ 25'ish..and smooth. looking at getting another one. and trading in the HOnda"

Happy with the Enclave

By on Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"I have had the 08 Enclave for about 2 months now and am impressed with the quiet ride and comfort. One note about head/leg room though: I am 6'4" and it is difficult to find the right position to get the seat high enough to support my legs and not obstruct my view with the headliner. The comporomise is to recline the power seat back to tilt my view out the windshield. This intrudes on the leg room for the second row passengers. I was also dissapointed with the sluggishness of the tranny in lower gears, but after reading some of the reviewers, I will try the flash update to see if that helps. The styling is great on this vehicle and I love the extra height which makes it so much easier for loading the little ones into the car seats without hunching way over. Not to mention the power slide for great access to the third row."

Enclave CXL FWD

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"Only had the vehicle for a short period of time but have been extremely impressed with the quality. First time back in an American namplate in 18 years. This car has the same quality interior as similar style vehicle from BMW and Lexus, some of the materials used could be upgraded like the wood accents should be real wood or at least the same color as the wood used on the steering wheel. I also wish the key had the buttons to operate the locks and liftgate integrated instead of the additional remote. OnStar provides peace of mind and a system like this should be available on all vehicles."

We LOVE this vehicle!

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pros: "Power everything and the back up camera is a must!"

Cons: "the miles per gallon is not as good as claimed."

"I love my Enclave CXL. It is so nice to have the 3 row of seats and the back up camera is especially handy. ON-STAR is also really great and the handsfree calling (once you program numbers) is awesome. The ride is really smooth and it has plenty of power."

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, September 06, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, quiet ride, luxury features, gas mileage"

Cons: "None to mention!"

"I love my Enclave! Previously owned an Expedition and wanted something with a lot of space but better gas mileage and I got it. Rear seat DVDs for the kids and sliding seats are great for trips. Really enjoy it. Only had it four months but want another one already!!"