2010 Buick Enclave

Based on 353 Ratings for the 2008 - 2017 models.

Awesome

By on Monday, August 23, 2010

"Purchased this vehicle new and after 2 years we love it as much as when it was new. Driven it 36,000 miles and enjoyed every mile. Never a minutes problem, looks and drives like a million dollar, and comfort is the best. Now we need a red one just like it =)."

Love It!

By on Wednesday, May 26, 2010

"After driving Suburbans and Yukon XLs for 13 years, I was ready to downsize. This Enclave was perfect, as it still has lots of cargo room when you put the 3rd row seating down, and yet we still have the 3rd row seating when we need it. It rides and drives well, has every feature you can think of, and I love the styling. The gas mileage is a big improvement too--I don't think I have ever gotten less that 20 miles to the gallon. I like that it is still an SUV and sits higher than a car, but it drives more like a car than an SUV. The only negative thing I have to say is that the seats are not as comfortable as the Yukon XL. On long trips, pretty much everyone in the car is complaining after a few hours. Luckily, I am rarely in the car for longer than an hour and a half, so it has not been a huge problem. Hope that GM fixes this."

Best SUV I've owned

By on Saturday, March 28, 2009

"I love just about everything on my Enclave. I regret it does not sync with my ipod touch, or send it's videos to the dvd player. The floormats could have been more durable. The drivers seat is not sumptuous enough. Everything else is wonderful."

Enclave

By on Saturday, November 29, 2008

"It has the ride of a luxery car and the extra space of a truck. You are riding high and can see around other traffic. The only change I would like to see is a bigger V8 engine. If you are worried about less milage you can not afford this vehicle."

By on Sunday, November 2, 2008

"Very Stylish, comfortable, and rides smooth. Problems with drive shaft messing up every 3 months and AC very loud! Otherwise OK car. A little pricey for all the problems I've had but hey it has a 100,000 mile warranty even bought extra warranty. I agree though Buick could have done a little better on such a pricey car!"

GREAT VEHICLE

By on Thursday, June 12, 2008

"WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH OUR NEW BUICK. IT SEEMS TO TURN HEADS AND IS A POWERFUL, COMFORTABLE RIDE. IT IS ROOMY ENOUGH FOR MY FAMILY OF FIVE. FOR THE PRICE, I EXPECT THIS VEHICLE TO BE A QUALITY RIDE FREE OF PROBLEMS. THERE SEEMS TO BE A LOT OF TALK ABOUT QUIETNESS....AT THIS POINT IT APPEARS AVERAGE IN THIS AREA. GAS MILEAGE IS GOOD. SOUND SYSTEM IS GREAT. CLASSY INTERIOR. MY WIFE IS HAPPY. I WOULD BUY IT AGAIN."

Terrific car

By on Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Pros: "comfortable and hauls a lot"

"Best car I have ever owned."

elegant, luxurious and comfortable

By on Monday, February 24, 2014

Pros: "luxurious interior, quiet comfy ride interior spa"

Cons: "gas mileage, bit bulky and slow pickup"

"The fully loaded AWD has luxurious and plush interior and fine ride quality. It is bit sluggish to accelerate and has large turining radius. Parking in tight space is not easy. Gas mileage is not great but feels like home on long drives."

Best value for your money

By on Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pros: "All that a luxury auto should be and is"

Cons: "A little heavy on gas useage but hey it's big"

"My 2011 Buick Enclave is everything you want in a car It looks good, runs excellent and is a eye popper The interior of leather is top quality and all controls are easily reached"

Great vehicle.

By on Saturday, September 28, 2013

Pros: "Comfort and feel."

Cons: "Window glider."

"I love the way this vehicle drives. It was comfortable for me when my family took a road trip with plenty of room to stretch. The park assist is wonderful too. The only thing I dont like is the windows have the one press up and down. I dont like it and cannot figure out how to stop it. The owners manual doesnt mention a way. Only mentions that you can bump it. That doesnt work well for me."