2010 Buick Enclave

Based on 346 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

New Owner

By on Monday, July 21, 2008

"I've had the vehicle for two months now and so far, so good. It's comfortable getting in and out of and has great styling, which has generated numerous questions of "What is that?". The excellent quiet ride and build quality is true and the sound system is great. I have a few recommendations for GM on the next go around, but nothing that should keep you from test driving an Enclave. I got the 7 year extended warranty because of our usage, but hopefully I won't ever need it. This has a surprisingly good turn radius. Looking forward to see if the AWD helps this winter."

Overall a great car

By on Saturday, July 06, 2013

Pros: "Adaptive lights, comfort, ambient lighting, new"

Cons: "Should have real wood trim for 53k"

"Mines a 13 so I think that some of the negative reviews on here are from the previous model. New redesign is gorgeous and has every option that I had in my X5 without the BMW drama"

Great car! Everyone loves it.

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

"Car is very quiet and rides and drives great. On long trips we often drive 14 to 16 hours per day and do not get tired. Has been very dependable. Average city gas mileage has been just over 15 mpg. Highway mileage has averaged slightly over 25 mpg when driven within posted speed limites. No regretes at all having bought this car."

The Enclave lives up to its claims

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "smooth ride, airy interior, tons of extras"

Cons: "storage in the back is limited with seats up"

"I'm very happy to say after a year on the road that this vehicle lives up to its claims and then some. I've never owned a Buick before and was skeptical. Would not have considered it except for the persistence of my wife. So glad we did. The car handles beautifully in all weather conditions and the gusto of the engine makes it fun to drive. All the extra features have performed as hoped. We have a large family and all seats are used frequently. No complaints about comfort, even for the rear bench. I doubt there's a better value for the money in the crossover group."

Best car I have ever owned!

By on Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pros: "QUIET!!! Easy to drive."

Cons: "Cost of engine tune-up."

"The first picture I ever saw of the Enclave convinced me I was going to own one! It took me almost two years, but I finally made the purchase! It was the best decision I've ever made concerning automobiles. The car drives like a dream and is just as tight and quiet as the day I drove it off the dealers lot. All service records are up to date and the only people who have touched it, save for a new set of tires, are the technicians at the dealership where it was purchased. I would highly recommend this car to anybody who is interested in this type of vehicle. I can envision putting 250,000 miles on this car with no problem."