2010 Buick Enclave

Based on 304 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Disappointed

By on Saturday, July 11, 2009

"Fell in love with looks, made rash decision and 2 weeks & 1300 miles later I am over $3k upside down after putting $5k down...not happy :( Day 1 the button for the steering adjustment broke off, so I am stuck with current position till part is replaced. Day 2 it rained and every pocket of water on the road pulled the car terribly to the right, was told that was due to the FWD, now I am scared to drive in rain. Day 5 left on a long trip with family, my husband said the passenger seat was the most uncomfortable ever and will NEVER take more than a local trip in it again, it did not adjust but 2 positions and was very hard as well. Driver seat was rather hard after driving awhile also, could use more cushioning. On return from trip, a piece of chrome stripping was peeled away and was sticking out from side of car...I pressed it back into place and thought WOW how cheap is this made. It has very little power and feels extremely light and honestly I do not feel safe at all in it. So I return to the dealership and ask them how much will they give me on trade in towards a yukon and they floored me with $40k, thats almost $9k less than I paid for it not quite 2 weeks ago. So if anyone wants a fully loaded 2009 Enclave CXL in white diamond with cocoa cashmere interior with less than 1500 miles I have one for sale."

Comfort and Safety Galore!!

By on Sunday, May 31, 2009

"This is one of the finest GM vehicles ever! Stable as a rock, SOOO comfortable to drive long distances, all the entertainment goodies, 23.4 MPG on a highway hauling 6000 pounds! Two years of ownership, and 48K miles later, I want another one. Ming Blue with leather; it's gorgeous! Only service requirement has been oil changes in 2 years! WOW! Eat your heart out Lexus!"

best car ever

By on Tuesday, May 05, 2009

"Bought my enclave 4/20/07 when they first came out.had to go to another state because it wasn't in louisiana where i lived yet. seen it in gulfport,ms test drove it came home got my wife to test drive it love it. came back 2 days latter paid cash for car,have no regrets. thinking about trading and buying the 2010 model,well maybe i must admit i like this car to much,does turn heads,always wash my own cars,no soap just plain water,still looks like it came from showroom.great job detroit,you can make a great car when you want to........."

By on Sunday, May 03, 2009

"I really love my new Buick Enclave, Traded in a Lexus GX470 and I like the Buick Much More. It rides, handles and is more comfortable. the Enclave is less subject to highway wind conditions than the Lexus. It also does everything the Lexus did and is bigger to boot yet matches fuel enconomy. Only very minor complaint of 6 spd transmission hunting a bit for a gear now and then. From a styling perspective I actually like the exterior styling of the Enclaves sister the Outlook and the GMS version better but the quiet of the Buick sold me. My wife liked My Buick so much she went and bought a Chevy Traverse. Great cars so far."

By on Thursday, April 30, 2009