• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2010 Buick Enclave

Based on 291 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

By on Sunday, May 03, 2009

"I really love my new Buick Enclave, Traded in a Lexus GX470 and I like the Buick Much More. It rides, handles and is more comfortable. the Enclave is less subject to highway wind conditions than the Lexus. It also does everything the Lexus did and is bigger to boot yet matches fuel enconomy. Only very minor complaint of 6 spd transmission hunting a bit for a gear now and then. From a styling perspective I actually like the exterior styling of the Enclaves sister the Outlook and the GMS version better but the quiet of the Buick sold me. My wife liked My Buick so much she went and bought a Chevy Traverse. Great cars so far."

By on Thursday, April 30, 2009

Great Crossover

By on Thursday, April 30, 2009

"Bought it USED. Comfortable ride and user friendly controls inside. Handles terrific and is real quiet on the highway and around town. Only issue is w/ the engine wanting to stay in low gear more often than I am used to--there is plenty of power available, but you have to mash it. I guess it is to help w/ the mpg's. Looks a little small on the outside, but has LOTS OF ROOM."

Finally driving an American car

By on Saturday, April 18, 2009

"Finally deciding to part with our BMW X5 was a hard thing for us to do. The reason we were looking for something different was because we needed a vehicle with a third row. OK, just for the record I absolutely REFUSE to drive a minivan so I didn't test drive any of those. But I'm pretty sure we test drove every vehicle that wasn't a minivan that offered a third row. I felt like Goldilocks. Some felt like you were driving a truck, some offered a third row that required that you be no more than four feet tall to be comfortable, and I was really starting to think this whole thing was hopeless. My husband convinced me to try the Enclave and finally there was a vehicle we could both agree on. The Enclave has a very quiet ride, a comfortable third row, all the bells and whistles and it's pretty too. We bought a CXL with all the options except AWD and the DVD player. There are only a few things I can complain about. First, it has the soft suspension of American cars. I guess I was just used to the X5, but at first it bothered me. Of course, along with that softer suspension comes a softer, more comfortable ride in the second and third rows (the X5 was not comfy in the second row). The other thing is that when you use the automatic close on the back liftgate, it usually doesn't close hard enough for the sensor to turn off the interior lights. The door is closed, but the lights stay on. The last thing is that the tire pressure sensor on one of the tires is wrong. It constantly tells us that the tire has low pressure when it absolutely does not! Apparently the sensor needs to be reset at the dealership - no big deal, I just have to find time to do it. Overall, we're happy with this vehicle. We're moving so we're going to need AWD and we're planning on switching this one out for another Enclave."

Enclave vs RX 350

By on Wednesday, April 15, 2009

"Lots more crossover for the money. Styling, quality, ride, performance, warranty par for $10 grand less. Not sure resale will make it quite the deal as the day purchased but if you're one that keeps a vehicle for 5 + years this one wins in the value category"