• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2010 Buick Enclave

Based on 290 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Best Mid-sized SUV w/ full-sized space

By on Monday, May 26, 2014

"Best space available on a mid-sized SUV, the middle row captain's chairs (not many mid-sized SUVs offer these)offers great ease of access to 3rd row seating, great for families with kids, drives great on family trips."

Have loved this car

By on Thursday, May 22, 2014

"Everything about this car is good. The body style looks good. The ride is smooth. The interior design is phenomenal - with 4 compartments in the front alone, room for 8 passengers, electrical outlet, heated seats- it has every amenity I need and want. Would definitely want to buy another one."

Does what is expected as advertised

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pros: "Good handling, quiet SUV, plenty of entertainment"

Cons: "No hybrid version available"

"This is a big SUV, but smaller than the full-size truck based SUVs. With that you get better gas mileage, and a lower towing capacity, but all the comfort of the larger SUVs. We have enjoyed this on long trips where our young identical twins will fall asleep without fail. So will my wife! The car at the time was advertised as "Quietuned" and we have to agree, it does live up to its billing. Gas mileage for an 8 seater is what you would expect. We average on semi-congested traffic about 17-18 mpg. On the highway we beat the 22 mpg estimate usually with 23 or 24 mpg. In the city, it will fall to about 14 mpg but it is rarely driven there. The video system works well and is entertaining for those in the back seat (built in Panasonic system). The GPS and bluetooth technology is well integrated with the OnStar equipment. Handling is better than one would expect of a vehicle this size. Overall, has been reliable but it has been recalled three times in four years. Nothing for anything too serious except for the water pump. Why it gets a 9 - it has not stranded us, but some things had to be fixed/replaced."

Best riding car i have ever had.

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pros: "Very smooth ride"

Cons: "instrument panel kinda of busy"

"The car rides and handles like a dream. It has a very smooth ride. The only thing I dont like is that the instrument panel is a little too busy for my liking. I will for sure buy another one in the future. It gets about 24 to 25 miles on the road and about 18 in town for gas mileage. We test drove the Ford Explorer , the Honda Pilot,the Highlander, and several others. There was no comparison. The Enclave was hands down the best."

This is a great car!

By on Sunday, May 11, 2014

Pros: "Very easy to drive and park."

Cons: "Side mirrors interfere with side vision."

"I love everything about this car. The ONLY change I would suggest is to adjust both side view mirrors. They are large and do interfere with vision to the sides. I own a 2010 and am trading to a 2014 white diamond color, same as my 2010."