2010 Buick Enclave

Based on 290 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

I love my Enclave but it's not perfect!

By on Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pros: "Stylish, pleasure to drive, comfortable."

Cons: "Poor gas mileage"

"I did lots of research before purchasing my 2012 Enclave. I chose it because it was a Buick, it was well engineered, it had excellent leg room for my husband and it could tow and be towed by our motorhome. I have not had issues except the bluetooth and several recalls. I am disappointed that I only get 16 mpg most of the time unless we are on a trip with lots of highway driving. It is very comfortable, has all the bells and whistles and can carry 7 passengers. It has lots of cargo space, especially with the center seats down. It has excellent power, expecially when accelerating, and never knew it was towing a trailer. The only down side I find is the ride. It's very rough over bumps and it definitely doesn't have the ride of my 1955 or 1976 Buicks or my 1993 Lincoln Towncar that my Enclave replaced. I keep a car twenty years and I expect to keep this one that long too."

You paid for luxury and you got it

By on Monday, August 04, 2014

I want this car

Pros: "style, comfort"

Cons: "price of a fill up"

"I traded in my 2012 Verano for the 2013 Enclave. I did so because I was driving across country and needed the larger space. I filled up the Enclave almost to the ceiling, had 2 dogs, and 2 adults. This car drove like a luxury care being loaded down with all this stuff. It drove flawlessly and the v-6 engine always gave me the power I needed. The extra cargo did not cause any slow down or cause any power or performance let downs. I love the styling and I have almost every option you can have. The warning side mirrors are a life saver. My only complaints are there is no front camera warning systewm (now available on the 2014) and the cost at the gas pump. At last fill up it was $80 to fill up. It is luxurious and it drives amazingly. It is just a bit steep at the gas pump/"

Best Car for the Money

By on Saturday, July 26, 2014

Pros: "comfort, quiet, gas mileage"

Cons: "dashboard paint"

"I have had three Enclaves. I drive them all over the country. First one had almost 90K miles. The ride is unsurpassed. The overall efficiency is very good. The space to haul things on long trip is great."

By on Friday, July 25, 2014

Pros: "High quality car for 7 adults."

"We have thoroughly enjoyed this car. The ride and over all comfort are unequaled. The workmanship inside and outside is high quality. Gas mileage has been 22mpg on Highway, and around 18 in town. Middle row and third row seats can fold flat for a huge cargo area. Would I buy another? In a heartbeat!!"

Overall nice ride with some exceptions

By on Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Pros: "Roomy interior with nice appointments"

Cons: "Poor MPG, harsh shifting, under powered."

"This car is underpowered. It has the 3.6 VVT engine and downshifts harshly on the slightest inclines. The engine has been throwing a check engine code P0017 off and on for several months and has finally come on constantly. Local Buick dealer says this means the timing chains are wearing out and the replacement cost is $2000. I think this is poor engineering for a vehicle that sells for over $40,000. Buick service tells me they will not help with the cost of repairs, so if you don't want to trade every 50k miles, DON'T BUY A GM VEHICLE WITH THE 3.6 VVT engine!"