• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2009 Buick Enclave

Based on 291 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 | Next

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"this was the best choice i made when it came down to choosing a family car....real quiet and it handles great. i get good gas mileage compared to my other vehicle i had that carried 7 passengers.highly recommended.."

By on Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Enclave CXL FWD

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"Only had the vehicle for a short period of time but have been extremely impressed with the quality. First time back in an American namplate in 18 years. This car has the same quality interior as similar style vehicle from BMW and Lexus, some of the materials used could be upgraded like the wood accents should be real wood or at least the same color as the wood used on the steering wheel. I also wish the key had the buttons to operate the locks and liftgate integrated instead of the additional remote. OnStar provides peace of mind and a system like this should be available on all vehicles."

Big Blue II

By on Monday, February 11, 2008

"An Update: Purchased In July '07, we now have over 18k miles on this vehicle. Things we love about our Enclave: -It's so quiet -Incredible audio/visual toys (Bose!) -Comfortable beyond belief -It's mechanical eye-candy in motion! -Sooooo sure-footed in bad weather -Easy to drive -The absolute BEST GPS out there! -OnStar--all by itself, OnStar is a GREAT suite of services and tools! Big Blue is a corporate vehicle, and I drive it round-trip from DC to Boston (nearly 600 miles one-way) several times a month. I am never tired when I arrive, and I almost always drive straight through. It holds everything, and my clients are always impressed with the ride and comfort. I am actually hand-washing this thing like some teenager! I love this vehicle, and the folks in Delta-Township in Michigan deserve HUGE kudos for this American masterpiece!"

Best Vehicle ever

By on Thursday, January 24, 2008

"This is a great car, very comfortable, stylish. This is a upscale vehicle without a upscale price. My wife loves her new Enclave! We get a lot of compliments on our new car. Just needs a little more get up and go."

Head Turner

By on Saturday, January 12, 2008

"We bought one of the first Enclaves available in May of 2007. We were drawn to it by its looks. Complete strangers walk up to us and ask questions and look it over. Its amazing. The vehicle is quiet, comfortable and handles well. No mechanical problems to date. We have found only two drawbacks. First, Buick should have upped the engine horsepower. Second, because of the high small rear window it is difficult to see when backing up. We did not get the backup warning system. I would recommend the vehicle and would buy it again if the clock were turned back. LJD"

only if!

By on Saturday, January 05, 2008

"first of all the car looks greeat!very stylish! only if the acceleration getting on a highway or passing a car was half as good as this car looks. i step on the gas and in my opinion this car is a dog! it feels like something is holding it back. only had it for 500 miles. bring it in for serviceand hopefully some can be corrected with the accelaration. we are seriously thinking(if accelaration problem cant be corrected) of getting rid of it allllllready! as far as reliability goes... who knows? its a new acronly out since may 07. would definetly check out other vehicles before i bought thisone. we sold our 2002 highlander and with 85000 miles on it it blew the doors off this tank."

bargin

By on Tuesday, December 04, 2007

"I HAVE BEEN THE PROUD AND SATISFIED OWNER OF THREE CADILLAC ESCALADES. THIS TIME I WAS TIRED OF THE DEPRICIATION. I BOUGHT MY ENCLAVE LOADED FOR $30,000 LESS THEN A SIMILAR ESCALADE. THE SHOCK IS IT HOLDS MORE STUFF. II8 CUBIC FEET OF SPACE VS. 104. I LOVE THE RIDE, THE STYLE AND I'M IMPRESSED WITH THE ENGINE. MORE POWER THEN I THOUGHT AND I LOVE THE PADDLE SHIFT. THIS IS A CAR THAT WORKS LIKE AN SUV AND LOOKS LIKE A PIECE OF ART. I LOVED MY ESCALADES BUT I LIKE THIS JUST AS WELL AND NOW I CAN SPEND MORE TIME WITH MY MONEY"

excellent vehicle

By on Saturday, December 01, 2007

"We love the Buick Enclave. The only exception is the "shift performance" and fuel economy. First, the six speed shifts up to a higher gear too soon (especially when going up an incline) which results in a "drag" on the engine. Overall, it shifts up and down too frequently. I assume the tranmission is programed this way to achieve maximum fuel economy. However, the fuel economy is far below the advertised 24 MPG highway. In summary the poor transmission performance and poor fuel economy has resulted in my lower rating in the area of performance and overall rating."

Buick Enclave Review

By on Saturday, December 01, 2007

"Reliability and quality are checked as average, the vehicle is a new model and it's impossible for anyone to gauge long term reliability or overall build quality at this juncture. Perhaps the most impressive (and appreciated) feature of our Enclave is Quiet Tune. Auto makers have lost sight of the importance of a quiet cabin and smooth ride, fortunately Buick did not. The price is higher then we would have liked, but is certainly inline with the competition. All vehicles seem to be overpriced these days! The only advice we can share is based on the time we've owned the vehicle. I can say we've no regrets about our purchase and are enjoying the Enclave. It's difficult to express in words, but Enclave owners will understand this statement....It's a vehicle you want to get in and drive, particularly on extended trips."

Terrific car

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"For three years, we drove a Lexus RX330. We decided to get a new car. Being satisfied with the Lexus,we decided to look at the 2008. To our surprise it was almost identical to our old car. We did not want to look at the same inside and outside for another three years so we decided to look at other brands. We looked at the BMW, Infinity, Acura and others. Seeing the Buick Enclave on the road, We thought it looked terrific. The Lexus was replaced with the enclave. It is quieter, smoother ,a great car."

A big win for GM

By on Sunday, September 02, 2007

"Finally a GM car for the modern family, that doesn't look like something my Dad would buy. This car has great styling, luxury comfort, and great performance too. I would buy it all over again."

The best family vehicle in America!!!

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"The 2008 Buick Enclave represents the finest effort of any automobile manufacturer to quench the luxury-crossover-thirst in this country. Just because we have large families, doesn't mean that luxury is unimportant, and Buick has delivered luxury in a huge way!! The Enclave is three things: (1) Gorgeous. This is simply a beautiful vehicle. Everyone stops. Every head turns. And the reason is just as simple. The 2008 Buick Enclave has unmatched character and style. Fluid lines, brilliant chrome accents, and an imposing stance all separate the Enclave from the masses. (2) A technological masterpiece. The Enclave "takes no prisoners" in the technology arena. All of the advancements are there, and they are fully incorporated into the vehicle. OnStar, remote start, hands-free phone, steerable headlights, DVD/NAV, heated seats, mirrors, washer fluid, etc. You get the idea. And (3) Quiet!!!! This is the quietest vehicle on the road! Nothing can compare. As you drive, you move along in a tranquil environment, and the Enclave allows conversations between children in an "indoor voice". Buick's Quiet Tune Technology is no gimmick; it is an art form!! All in all.... The 2008 Buick Enclave is the most amazing "people-mover" ever created. If you have 5-8 people to transport, and you want to do it in luxurious fashion, The Enclave is head-and-shoulders better that anything else on the planet!!! Period."

A WOW!

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"GM has looked like a real mover in the market and I think this is one example of the quality they are capable of. I have driven all the vehicles in this class and this is the best overall!"

LUXURY AT IT'S BEST

By on Saturday, June 30, 2007

"THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST VEHICLE GM HAS EVER MADE. BEAUTIFUL LINES. EXCELLENT RIDE AND COMFORT. JUST WONDERFUL"

Guiet, plush, joy to drive

By on Thursday, June 14, 2007

"We did a lot of research for our purchase of a new vehicle. We wanted a "upscale" vehicle that drove like a luxury sedan, had cargo space like a mini van, and sat higher, like a SUV. This vehicle met all of our expectations and then some. The Bose speaker system is awesome...the attention to details such as stability, driver comfort, quietness in the cabin, and over all ride is fantastic. We're getting a little better than expected gas mileage, with nearly 27mpg on the highway. The safety features are excellent, as well as attention to the little details. This vehicle turns heads. We'd buy it again!"

Previous | 1 ... 10 11 12 | Next