2009 Buick Enclave

Based on 269 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Mr

By on Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Pros: "price,looks,driving,comfort,mileage."

Cons: "blind spt.ov rt.& lft. shoulder can't comp. for it"

"this is our second enclave.the price was right,the car is excellent to drive and the compliments on its looks abound.the mileage is what was advertised,it's everything and more of what we wanted in a car.should we buy another car it will be buick enclave,fully loaded.would recommend this make and model to anyone."

Pros: "Stylish/attractive, economical for the size"

"This is the ideal car for a family that wants to travel in style and comfort, with room to spare, and great economy, especially when compared to the competition."

best vehicle I have owned

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

"very easy to drive, very comfortable"

best vehicle I have owned

By on Sunday, April 13, 2014

"very easy to drive, very comfortable"

After buying my first Enclave I am giving GM a 10!

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pros: "Easy handling, beautiful styling, plus safety !"

Cons: "Getting about 26 mpg but this is a big vehicle!"

"The premier Buick Enclave is attractive, luxurious, and a sensible option for a former Montana van owner. This SUV is easy to drive and very quiet on the road. The leather seats are comfortable and the armrests and headrests seem to fit riders well. The accessibility to the rear seats is excellent and the Bose sound system is pleasant. I have driven Cadillacs that were not this well appointed! Bravo Buick! I also noted this vehicle won the best medium size suv title this year."

Worst Car Ever

By on Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Pros: "None"

Cons: "Cheap, unreliable, slow, ugly"

"2008 Buick Enclave- Cheap interior-lots of plastic "wood" and other cheap materials. Extremely underpowered. Way too slow. Overpriced. Chevy Traverse is nearly identical but 10K cheaper. Ugly Exterior. Front grill is plastic. Mechanical issues. Brakes, transmission, internal computer all had to be replaced relatively early."

Wanted the Enclave for years. Got one. Awesome.

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

Pros: "Beautiful, spacious, elegant."

Cons: "Still better than most SUVs - gas mileage."

"Where to start on my favorite car I've ever owned. Best looking vehicle in its class. Big, but not as big as the (in my opinion clunky) Tahoe. With third row seats up there is still room for stuff. Nice power for a heavy vehicle. Drives smaller than you'd think. Never understood the transmisson criticisms. I think the transmission is a postive selling point. Sweet leather. Love my cooled seats in TN summers. Love the fact that the kids can listen to a movie with their headphones while we have the radio on, sit in silence or listen along. Impressive sound system. Quiet cab ride. Comfy seats with a bazillion adjustments. Third row and rear seats fold quickly for trucklike cargo room. Nice form and finish. Gas mileage? Ok, not quite what they claim. 14-22mpg, however better than a Sequoia etc. One leaky joint that GM knocked out under warranty. Low cost insurance. The 19" wheels bling. Totally want another one with the refreshed styling but I think we are going to drive this American gem until kids go to college... in 2022."

Most time in shop in 25 years

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "Very quiet for those 200-1,000 mile drives"

Cons: "Buick mistakes will pain the customer."

"Repairs are:windshield washer, plastic covers on rear view mirror, squeaky steering wheel, squeaky brakes, antifreeze leak, transmission line, what bothers me the most is the dealer never believes us. This car has spent more time in the shop than our 4 chryslers, combined. We love the quiet but hate all the time in the shop and no one seems to care. I finally emailed the investor services department, attention to the North American president to get some action. I now have a contact at executive offices. We report each trip waiting for the green light to fix the antifreeze leak. The atmospheric temperature gauge is NOT accurate. The fix is to push two buttons at the same time. They replaced the sensor BUT in reading the service bulletin I discovered that this gauge was never designed to give the driver the correct temp, it was designed to turn the heater and air conditioner on/off, I.e. Poor design. We purchased this vehicle because our Chrysler dealer went out of business and we were looking for a new dealer to give US excellent service, we made a bad choice. We will buy another enclave but not from this dealer. We are trying out a used car dealer who has a large shop. If you are not good at demanding your warranty rights then avoid the Enclave."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25