2008 Buick Enclave

Based on 350 Ratings for the 2008 - 2016 models.

Love this car in the winter

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"Concerned about the smaller engine and all wheel drive when it came to winter driving, however it has proven to be excellent in winter conditions. Live at the top of hill where we get lots of snow and it has been no problem. Very comfortable to drive and ride in."

most satisfying expensive impulse purchase ever

By on Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pros: "quiet, smooth, bluetooth, iPod port, stylish"

Cons: "expensive, navigation system is quirky"

"I never thought I'd spend this much money on a vehicle until a car rental company handed me the keys to an Acadia rather than the vehicle I'd requested. Every day I discovered a new pleasure: ample headroom, quiet, bluetooth, smooth ride, rear-view camera, iPod jack, automated hatch, and cargo space. I discovered I could pair the Bose sound system to my cell phone and carry on normal volume conversations via the speakerphone. I could play digital music at low levels and hear every note, even in heavy traffic. With backup sensors and a rear-view camera that displays on my large navigation screeen, I confidently back into parking spaces with full knowledge of how much space is left."

Great car

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

"Needs more adjustment on wheel tilt to see the gauges better. Milage is under rated and I have had 28 mpg on the highway."

Pleasant Surprise

By on Saturday, April 16, 2011

"Was going to buy a GMC Acadia but wife pushed for the Enclave. She was right by a mile! Get compliments from everyone who rides in the car for comfort, quietness, sound system, details to finish. Mileage not quite up to expectations. Running about 2 mpg less than advertised. Buick needs to relocate the hooks for hanging clothes. Very hard to reach from either second row or from tailgate. Getting used to not having the power I had from my Chrysler 300C hemi but really don't have complaints. Definately need the running boards. Entry and exit can be difficult. Need hand grip on drivers side like there is on the passenger side."

Best Ever

By on Tuesday, December 08, 2009

"I have had lots of luxury vehicles incl Cadillac, and Lexus. This Enclave is the best yet in terms of performance, style , and comfort. Would get another hands down."