2008 Buick Enclave

Based on 320 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, September 06, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, quiet ride, luxury features, gas mileage"

Cons: "None to mention!"

"I love my Enclave! Previously owned an Expedition and wanted something with a lot of space but better gas mileage and I got it. Rear seat DVDs for the kids and sliding seats are great for trips. Really enjoy it. Only had it four months but want another one already!!"

Best SUV I have ridden in.

By on Sunday, January 08, 2012

Pros: "Price for features. Great to drive. Cargo space."

Cons: "In-town mileage."

"Some of my friends have other SUV's, some more expensive. Every time I ride in one I have to bite my tongue and just shake my head in sympathy for my friend. The Enclave drives almost as smoothly as a fine sedan. It has an exceptional cargo capacity. We drove comfotably for a week in Colorado with 4 adults, 2 children, and all of the needed luggage. The All Wheel Drive has been very useful driving in midwestern blizzards. I have driven through 3 blizzards and never felt a loss of traction. Highway mileage is good, but in-town mileage is disappointing. The interior is still breathtaking after 4 years of ownership."

Love this vehicle!

By on Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"We bought this vehicle new in July 2007 (2008 MODEL) and have never had any issues with it. It rides like a dream and handles extremely well. The only negative I can think of is gas mileage. Since it's driven 95% of the time in town, we only average 13-14 MPG. When we do take it on the road, we average 20-22 MPG. There are so many positives that the gas mileage is really a non issue for us. We are looking at a new 2010 model!"

great all around vehicle

By on Sunday, March 01, 2009

"I purchased this vehicle for several specific reasons, ability to haul large objects, fit in several small grandchildren at a time, and drive in foul weather in the mountains of California. It has passed all three tests very well. I can get really large objects into this car because of the way the seats fold and lay down, accomodating a variety of shapes and sizes. I have driven it alot on mountain roads and it gears down beautifully, almost eliminating necessity to brake down hill. It climbs effortlessly and the cherry on the top is the quiet, smooth ride. Plus the styling is gorgeous! No troubles have come up with this vehicle in more than a year I have driven it. I can't consider MPG a downside, or I would not have purchased this vehicle knowing the predicted MPG. I get about 25 MPG on the highway and between 13 and 17 MPG in a very heavy trafficked city area. The only downside is the placement of the front window/door posts. They do block view and you have to be very alert when turning."

By on Sunday, August 03, 2008

"This is the best crossover I have seen. It comfortably seats up to eight with no legroom problems as in the competition, it is EXTREMELY quiet, and it performs fine. Interestingly, performance improves dramatically after it is broken in. There are many, many nice little touches you don't know about until you actually own it, such as the way the AC/heater fan and radio automatically turn down when you use the telephone, or how easy oil changes are to do yourself because they designed all the oil to drain to one point -- both from the filter and the drain plug. Solidly built and a dream to drive."