2008 Buick Enclave

Based on 320 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Minivan Mistress

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pros: "ride, style, auto liftgate, remote start.. Onstar"

Cons: "not as spacious as a minvan..but more stylish"

"Perfeect SUV to cheat on my 05 HOnda Odyssey. Traded in a Dogage Caravan for the 2012 Buick Enclave.. and so did 2 other familes while we were at teh dealership. 1st trip after owning for 2 weeks was to Oralando,Fl.. and the ride was awesome. So smooth and quiet.. cruising @ 80mph @ 2K RPM.. kept hwy mpg @ 25'ish..and smooth. looking at getting another one. and trading in the HOnda"

Happy with the Enclave

By on Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"I have had the 08 Enclave for about 2 months now and am impressed with the quiet ride and comfort. One note about head/leg room though: I am 6'4" and it is difficult to find the right position to get the seat high enough to support my legs and not obstruct my view with the headliner. The comporomise is to recline the power seat back to tilt my view out the windshield. This intrudes on the leg room for the second row passengers. I was also dissapointed with the sluggishness of the tranny in lower gears, but after reading some of the reviewers, I will try the flash update to see if that helps. The styling is great on this vehicle and I love the extra height which makes it so much easier for loading the little ones into the car seats without hunching way over. Not to mention the power slide for great access to the third row."

We LOVE this vehicle!

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pros: "Power everything and the back up camera is a must!"

Cons: "the miles per gallon is not as good as claimed."

"I love my Enclave CXL. It is so nice to have the 3 row of seats and the back up camera is especially handy. ON-STAR is also really great and the handsfree calling (once you program numbers) is awesome. The ride is really smooth and it has plenty of power."

Enclave CXL FWD

By on Wednesday, February 20, 2008

"Only had the vehicle for a short period of time but have been extremely impressed with the quality. First time back in an American namplate in 18 years. This car has the same quality interior as similar style vehicle from BMW and Lexus, some of the materials used could be upgraded like the wood accents should be real wood or at least the same color as the wood used on the steering wheel. I also wish the key had the buttons to operate the locks and liftgate integrated instead of the additional remote. OnStar provides peace of mind and a system like this should be available on all vehicles."

Excellent Ride

By on Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Pros: "Quiet and smooth ride, interior finishes and space"

Cons: "Depreciation."

2013 Buick Enclave

"We have the Buick Enclave for two years now and 23k miles on it. The ride is as smooth as you can expect, even better than my last two sedans that I have owned ((2006 Nissan Altima and 2015 Honda Accord). This is a family vehicle and its not a sport cars, but by no means its sluggish. Power is adequate and we get a combine gas millage of 17 MPG. We drive 50/50 highway and city. But I have to note that with the remote start, we usually leave the vehicle on (cooling)for five to ten minutes while we get the kids on their car seats and close out the house and as expected this drop the gas mileage considerably. We have the leather package, (IMO the way to go) and the interiors as good as any other competitor in the price range. All the convenience features are a big welcome too, for example the home-link/garage opener, the blind spot sensors, and the back up camera with proximity sensors, the tri-zone AC, etc. In summary this vehicle has all the features that you will expect from an upscale vehicle at a more reasonable cost and an interior space comparable to a minivan (without the minivan stigma). If you want a sportier vehicle look elsewhere, if you want comfort give the Enclave a try. We have a three year lease, so we don't have to worry with long term maintenance cost and that its something that you will have to research on your own. So far the only two issues that we have had with it were covered by the warranty, one was a door gasket and the other a tail light bulb. My only concern with this and all other american vehicles not named Jeep Wrangler is the depreciation. for some reason american cars even with the improved quality and reliability, post 2008 market crash, do not seem to hold their value in the long term."

2013 Buick Enclave