1994 Buick Century

7.9

Based on 188 Ratings for the 1990 - 1996 models.

7.6/10

Best car i ever owned

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "reliable, comfortable, powerful, CHEAP"

Cons: "A/C broke twice,"

"purchased this car two years after was a lease return with 10K miles now I have put originally 140,000 with great well cared maintenance. The Buick is very comfortable, runs and drives powerfully smooth, finally passed inspection, might not be the quietest car on road but its faithfully reliable. I have more comfort inside the interior cabin...Bucket seats are soft cushion and me being 6'4'' fit great getting in and out of my car without having a hard time with the height I am. Love my old school vehicle, I want to get another 20,000 miles having it well professionally from oil changes and fluids serviced every 3000 mile. Its very peppy, strong 3.8L engine is best in its class, reasonable and most reliable car I've ever owned. This car is a '95 Century sedan believed its better than most new cars of today only thing not loaded with options but a great vehicle for anyone to drive just had few minor things repaired as any car that ages for a while."

Great First Car!

By on Thursday, February 06, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, Low Maintenance, Safe, Affordable"

Cons: "No cup holders, broken A/C, slow side window"

"I got this car three years ago for $1500 from the original owner, who was looking for something bigger to drive her grandkids around in. I've had a few minor problems with this car, and honestly, I haven't taken very good care of it. I seriously didn't think I'd still have it today. That being said, it still runs great! If I cared to put some extra money into it I'm sure it'd run like almost new, but there's nothing critical that's needed fixing; just the brakes a few years back! This is the best first car I could have hoped for, and soon it's being handed down to my sister!"

Best Car I Have Ever Owned

By on Saturday, January 11, 2014

Pros: "Great price, Very reliable, long lasting car"

Cons: "No electric windows or cruise control"

"This is a 93 wagon, I bought it in 96 with 30,000 miles. It is now 21yrs old with 218,000 miles, and runs like new. I have never had any problems with engine or trans. This car is so versatile, it's been on family vacation in Fl. to hunting trips in N.H.(My wife wasn't to happy the day she saw a dead deer in the back of her car). I still drive this car to work daily, and sometimes sleep overnight in the back(yes it's a camper to) The only thing I've always not liked about this car is it doesn't have cruise control, but old faithful is part of the family."

Comfortable and Handle Well

By on Friday, September 20, 2013

"I love this car. Maybe it is a big car but it is clearly a good car as a truck when hauling stuff to carry in the cargo. Drving the car is awesome as it has a mind of it owns seems. It is comfortable and a smooth ride on the roads. Othewise I would dislike having to part with this car but gas prices are a main reason to go for the future economy cars."

Good vehicle

By on Saturday, August 31, 2013

"2car owner. Up keep excellent"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Buick Century near Honolulu. See local deals