2013 BMW Z4

Based on 33 Ratings for the 2009 - 2016 models.

9.8/10
Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next

My second Z4 & 3rd Beemer

By on Saturday, November 01, 2014

Pros: "A very economical sports car overall."

Cons: "Won't seat 5 people!"

"A dream to drive. Just goes & goes - quickly! Z4's also nicely accommodate the large & tall."

Serious mechanical problems . . .

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2014

Reason: Mechanical Problems

Pros: "Beautiful body design."

Cons: "Lots of mechanical and electrical problems."

"Lifters replaced TWICE since purchased, fuel pump replaced, brakes repaired several times, starter replaced, climate control panel replaced, OEM tires very loud and hunt on the road, adaptive headlights repaired, lots of squeaks and rattles. I will never, ever buy another BMW Z4. I must say the BMW dealerships have been very helpful trying to get things repaired properly . . . too bad, I do like the design of the body but mechanically and electrically it has lots of problems."

love this car!

By on Friday, January 31, 2014

Pros: "beuty.gas milge.hard top.awsme inter(wood).lge nav"

"I leased this car, now plan to buy it...excellnt car,fun to drive reliable, and gas mileage....36miles to gallon coming back from vegas! Fit and finish great..navi great with big screen! And all of this with the best part....when you put the top down..gorgeous....poetry in motion!! Who cares about cupholders!"

Fnastatic, beautiful , fun to drive

By on Thursday, April 30, 2015

Cons: "None. Limited trunk space but it's to be expected"

"Most fun I've had with any car I've owned including a number of Porsches and BMW M3's. Hard top gives you great security unlike a soft-top convertible. The ability to adjust the driving dynamics means the car is a great highway cruiser and instantly switch to a very competent, fast sports car that will easily keep up with other high end sports cars. There are very few of these on the road so it gets a lot of looks. Lot of people give it a thumbs up or say that it's a great ride. Expensive when bought new but a great deal when purchased on a used basis. Life doesn't get any better than cruising thru Napa or Sonoma County on a warm day with the top down."

The 2010 Z4 Sdrive35i is one to keep

By on Sunday, February 01, 2015

Pros: "Design, handling, it is a hard top convertible"

Cons: "Not very good on gas when driven aggressively"

"I purchased my '10 Z4 with 5K miles on in 2010; it has the sports package, leather, navigation, and 7speeds. I have it as a second vehicle. I love the way this car handles, its design is timeless, and after 5 years it turns heads. Not to mention that it is not a high volume seller, and so it is also rather exclusive. I have had a couple of minor issues with it: one of the headlights had to be replaced and the roof leaked once during a heavy storm. Both problems were quickly and successfully resolved by the dealer. I love convertibles, but hate the vulnerability and rather short life of the soft tops. Hard top mechanisms have proved to be reliable so far."

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW Z4 near Honolulu. See local deals