2007 BMW Z4

Based on 232 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

BMW Quality and Performance

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, fast and reliable"

Cons: "Not the easiest to enter and exit"

"I have had this car for several years and absolutely love it. I have the Z4 Coupe variant and keeping in mind it is a sports car not a luxury crusier it gets you there fast and in style. Not the easiest car to enter or exit but if you are buying a car for that purpose an SUV is the better choice. For performance, handling and looks it does not get much better than a BMW Z4!"

Classic roadster, blast to drive the manual tranny

By on Friday, November 25, 2011

Pros: "fun roadster, handling is tight, great looking"

Cons: "run flats can be pricey, cup holders are flimsy"

"Bought the 2.5 manual Z4 used with 27k miles on it. There is nothing practical about it, but that is not why you buy a Z4! Nothing but fun with it, no mechanical or electrical issues. Absolute joy to drive hard with the manual. Very fast convertible top (< 10 seconds). Biggest hassle was replacing the cup holders, which were an add on for the U.S. market. I don't think there's a better looking roadster out there!"

Great Reliable vehicle that retains value

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "You become the man"

Cons: "Cup holders are bad"

"Bought my Z4 4 months ago and absolutely love it. I am dreading the day it's packed up for the winter. Everything is great about this car except for one thing. The ride can be slightly bumpy at times. Living in PA where the roads are one of the worst in the country, you notice this in the Z4. Non run flat tires help to accomadate this problem though."

Love it

By on Saturday, August 13, 2011

"Let's see, I can get up to 30mpg, it has style that will never end. I've had the car for two years now and have done nothing to it outside of changing oil and replacing tires. Drives like a wildcat on rails and stops on a dime. Will be keeping it for a LONG time. Just understand that this is a 'toy'. It's only a two seater so that limits its usefulness but for those that can have one, I can think of nothing better that I would rather have."

Great Roadster

By on Tuesday, December 2, 2008

"We bought as a retirement car. As long as we can get into it, we'll own one. We took it on a two week "no reservations" trip and had 70 degree weather the whole time...perfect car. It's hard to stop the grin, zips past most any situation and has plenty of trunk space...two large travel bags and two gym bags fit perfect. We put on Kumho run flat tires at 30000 miles and they have been quiet and smooth...we also installed a Pioneer, top of the line sound system with Blue Tooth, highly recommend. Ours is a 2004, 3.0and we have put some 20000 miles on it since buying it last year with 19000, it still runs like a new car. We have owned every American car, this is my favorite. Other favorites since the 60's were a Pontiac Bonniville Convertible, a Camaro, a Buick Regal. a Cadillac Elderado and a Linclon Mark 8."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW Z4 near Honolulu. See local deals