2006 BMW Z4

9.3

Based on 228 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Fantastic fun and reliable performance car

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pros: "Just plain fun car to drive"

Cons: "None, I love it"

"This is my 5th BMW, all have been great cars. This one is my favorite. BMW made a winner here. Amazing performance but still docile in town. The torque range of the engine is wonderful, pull away in any gear with ease or drop down and leave the traffic behind. Handling is next to none and brakes that are out of this world. You can drive it as a lazy man or a wild man, it just comes back for more. I have owned the Porsche Boxster S as well, very good car as well, but I love the Z4M over it."

Great fun roadster!

By on Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pros: "quality, mileage (for sports car), handling, speed"

Cons: "bad cupholders, small trunk space, visibility"

"For a sports car (roadster or otherwise) it's a great little car with lots of leg room. The cabin is surprisingly quiet and the sound system (Premium Sound) is really good even with the top down. I got this CPO and the previous owners kept it in top shape. Handling is amazing (I had an MR2 which had great go-cart handling -- the Z is just as much fun) and acceleration is awesome. The build quality is smart and classy, as we expect from BMW. Most important, this car puts a smile on my face every time I take a ride. And when I'm not driving it, I think about taking it for a ride all the time -- can't wait for the next opportunity to put the top down and hit the road. If my Toyota commuter is a wife, the Z4 is definitely a mistress that will make other men jealous."

Top-quality roadster

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, great style"

Cons: "a little heavy and bit pricey to maintain"

"If you like the styling and the firm ride, this is a top-quality roadster that holds its own anywhere. About 23 MPG from the beefy engine, great handling, good trunk space--a highly civilized sports car."

Style, Performance, Fun!

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"I bought a used 2003 2.5i version of this car and even though it is the smallest engine available in the US I still love it! Its reliability has been good (with the exception of the convertible top needing replacing), I've gotten looks and comments from people that have been mostly good, and have been on numerous road trips with it. There are a few nits about the car though. The run-flat tires combined with a rock hard suspension mean that you'll be thrashed about on anything but smooth highways (which in America are rare to come by, least of all in my city, Seattle). The electronic steering can seem sluggish on bumpy roads and the car's true acceleration potential is hindered when not in sport mode. Lastly, it's not the most practical but if you're buying a two seater convertible, you're not aiming for practicality. If you can get past these nits, then you'll love this car. I plan on keeping mine forever."

Love the thing!!!

By on Friday, November 25, 2011

Pros: "plenty of power, plenty of grip, awesome looks"

Cons: "noisy inside, some sqeaks from the interior"

"I bought it used ofcource, best way to go with these cars, because they loose alot of value after they are sold new, the car is beautiful to look at, drives like a dream, great handeling and road feel, very nice fit and finish on the inetrior."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW Z4 near Honolulu. See local deals