2005 BMW Z4

9.3

Based on 228 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Great Reliable vehicle that retains value

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "You become the man"

Cons: "Cup holders are bad"

"Bought my Z4 4 months ago and absolutely love it. I am dreading the day it's packed up for the winter. Everything is great about this car except for one thing. The ride can be slightly bumpy at times. Living in PA where the roads are one of the worst in the country, you notice this in the Z4. Non run flat tires help to accomadate this problem though."

Love it

By on Saturday, August 13, 2011

"Let's see, I can get up to 30mpg, it has style that will never end. I've had the car for two years now and have done nothing to it outside of changing oil and replacing tires. Drives like a wildcat on rails and stops on a dime. Will be keeping it for a LONG time. Just understand that this is a 'toy'. It's only a two seater so that limits its usefulness but for those that can have one, I can think of nothing better that I would rather have."

Great Roadster

By on Tuesday, December 02, 2008

"We bought as a retirement car. As long as we can get into it, we'll own one. We took it on a two week "no reservations" trip and had 70 degree weather the whole time...perfect car. It's hard to stop the grin, zips past most any situation and has plenty of trunk space...two large travel bags and two gym bags fit perfect. We put on Kumho run flat tires at 30000 miles and they have been quiet and smooth...we also installed a Pioneer, top of the line sound system with Blue Tooth, highly recommend. Ours is a 2004, 3.0and we have put some 20000 miles on it since buying it last year with 19000, it still runs like a new car. We have owned every American car, this is my favorite. Other favorites since the 60's were a Pontiac Bonniville Convertible, a Camaro, a Buick Regal. a Cadillac Elderado and a Linclon Mark 8."

More than satisfied

By on Tuesday, October 02, 2007

"I have owned my silver / red 3.0si auto, m-seats, premium / sport pkg coupe for one year now (17K) and I look forward to driving it more everyday. It is spoty, fun, fast, and handles like it is on rails. BMW's 6 speed auto F1 is the best transmisson I have ever had in a car and it seems to always to be in the correct gear ready for you to stomp on the hair trigger gas pedal (no lag here.... it's point and shoot). The engine is smooth and powerful (5.3 zero to 60) and ultrafast roll ons at 80mph to into the 100's are a breeze. The sport packages offers the 18 inch offsets wheel, suspension and mechanical upgrades thoughout and that awesome sport button to crank it up even more. The car itself has such a beautiful distictive look that is a rarity for cars today. You will recieved compliments daliy even from owners of much more expensive and exotic cars. With all of this and you still get 27-30 mpg. Hands down my favorite BMW and GT sports car. M-seats and sport package are a must!!!"

HOT sports car!!!

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

"This car is beautiful!!! When i see another on the road it still turns my head. The car drives and handles like a TRUE sports car. Not for the faint of heart though because there is NO storage space and the ride is VERY stiff and sometimes outright jarring! But, if you are looking for a great all around, gorgeous crusier that handles like nothing else you are in for a real treat -- because you have found your match : ) ***Would not recomend as a daily driver unless you can handle the limited storage and stiff ride!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW Z4 near Honolulu. See local deals