2003 BMW Z4

9.3

Based on 214 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Previous | 1 ... 40 41 42 43 | Next

By on Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Best Ever

By on Saturday, August 11, 2007

"FRantastic CAR It does it all. Nice Ride Best look of all cars!!"

Well worth it

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

"Alright so here's how it goes. Mine is the 3.0i with the SMG transmission. At first I was against it because I've driven nothing else than a manual my entire life. I was most impressed and if at all possible I will always opt for the SMG. I know some reviewers say that in town driving with an SMG is choppy and weird, but all it really comes down to is making sure you manually downshift (the car automatically downshifts as you slow down, though I feel its a little behind) with the paddles and never shift to 1st until you are completely stopped. I have absolutely no qualms with it. As far as gas mileage goes. In town driving I get about (and this is moderately aggressive driving) 22-24 mpg. On the interstate at an average speed of 75-80 MPH I get 33-34 MPG. And best of all, when I'm on the highway traveling between 55-60 MPH I get 37-38 MPG. Its fantastic and worth every penny. Now as far as buying one, I suggest getting every option possible because it makes the car feel the way BMW designed it to be. I have the premium package, sports package, convenience package, navigation, and M sport seats. Nothing here is left to be desired, and thats the way it should be. I would reccomend buying a CPO vehicle as well (certified pre-owned). It comes with the exact same warranty as the original factory warranty as well as some other options you can purchase. I personally bought a CPO vehicle and love it everyday. The only thing I have to pay for for the next 4 years is gas and insurance. -All maintenance is free -Oil and oil changes are free -EVEN THE WIPER BLADES ARE FREE!!! All of this for 4 years. Absolutely great. Its why I'll be a return customer. BMW treats you like you're the big shot. Simply Amazing."

Summer Fun

By on Monday, August 06, 2007

"Great car with a price tag that beats the competition in the showroom and on the road! A real pleasure to drive; constant looks and comments from others at the red lights and in the parking lots. Sound system is awesome, as is the "sport" button performance. No problems to report! BMW service center is CLEAN, friendly, prompt, and proactive! My favorite car ever!"

By on Sunday, August 05, 2007

Previous | 1 ... 40 41 42 43 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW Z4 near Honolulu. See local deals