2003 BMW Z4

9.3

Based on 223 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Fantastic fun and reliable performance car

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pros: "Just plain fun car to drive"

Cons: "None, I love it"

"This is my 5th BMW, all have been great cars. This one is my favorite. BMW made a winner here. Amazing performance but still docile in town. The torque range of the engine is wonderful, pull away in any gear with ease or drop down and leave the traffic behind. Handling is next to none and brakes that are out of this world. You can drive it as a lazy man or a wild man, it just comes back for more. I have owned the Porsche Boxster S as well, very good car as well, but I love the Z4M over it."

Great fun roadster!

By on Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pros: "quality, mileage (for sports car), handling, speed"

Cons: "bad cupholders, small trunk space, visibility"

"For a sports car (roadster or otherwise) it's a great little car with lots of leg room. The cabin is surprisingly quiet and the sound system (Premium Sound) is really good even with the top down. I got this CPO and the previous owners kept it in top shape. Handling is amazing (I had an MR2 which had great go-cart handling -- the Z is just as much fun) and acceleration is awesome. The build quality is smart and classy, as we expect from BMW. Most important, this car puts a smile on my face every time I take a ride. And when I'm not driving it, I think about taking it for a ride all the time -- can't wait for the next opportunity to put the top down and hit the road. If my Toyota commuter is a wife, the Z4 is definitely a mistress that will make other men jealous."

simply the best

By on Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, reliable, great gas mileage"

Cons: "cup holders a little flimsy"

"have owned 19 cars in my life...nothing compares. truly is the ultimate driving machine. great handling, wonderful driving experience. great gas mileage, dependable. and when that top goes down...wow classic lines...a true black beauty!!"

Best value for you buck!

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

Pros: "Oil change once a year!"

Cons: "Expensive maintenance but worth it!"

"I purchased my Z4 in 2003 and it has never broken down, it still drives like new and looks brand new. Well worth your money. Current mileage over 68,000."

Top-quality roadster

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, great style"

Cons: "a little heavy and bit pricey to maintain"

"If you like the styling and the firm ride, this is a top-quality roadster that holds its own anywhere. About 23 MPG from the beefy engine, great handling, good trunk space--a highly civilized sports car."

Love the thing!!!

By on Friday, November 25, 2011

Pros: "plenty of power, plenty of grip, awesome looks"

Cons: "noisy inside, some sqeaks from the interior"

"I bought it used ofcource, best way to go with these cars, because they loose alot of value after they are sold new, the car is beautiful to look at, drives like a dream, great handeling and road feel, very nice fit and finish on the inetrior."

Style, Performance, Fun!

By on Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"I bought a used 2003 2.5i version of this car and even though it is the smallest engine available in the US I still love it! Its reliability has been good (with the exception of the convertible top needing replacing), I've gotten looks and comments from people that have been mostly good, and have been on numerous road trips with it. There are a few nits about the car though. The run-flat tires combined with a rock hard suspension mean that you'll be thrashed about on anything but smooth highways (which in America are rare to come by, least of all in my city, Seattle). The electronic steering can seem sluggish on bumpy roads and the car's true acceleration potential is hindered when not in sport mode. Lastly, it's not the most practical but if you're buying a two seater convertible, you're not aiming for practicality. If you can get past these nits, then you'll love this car. I plan on keeping mine forever."

this is THE ultimate driving machine!

By on Sunday, October 14, 2007

"I just got my z4 and i am thrilled each time i drive it. i just step into a different world whenever i drive -- the top down, the sound of the wind and the engine is a very exhilarating experience. sticks to the road on turns, very easy to go fast, the top goes down in less than 10 secs... although some people find this takes too long, for me it's just fine. all my colleagues at work wanted to get one when they saw it. i got a loaded z4 (premium and sports package, leather and heated seats, xenon headlights, etc.) and i feel like a princess in it :) the heated seats are also a plus, the auto dimming mirrors and automatic headlights. i am also impressed with the technology of the run flat tires, and the dynamic stability control and dynamic traction control where the car modulates engine power and applies brakes individually to tires to help keep the vehicle under control when it senses under or over steering... this car really knows how to treat you right!"

Fantastic ride with the soft top down. Hot car.

By on Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Pros: "Very comfortable and very sporty"

Cons: "Not enough interior storage space"

"Only drive it when I can put the top down. Very fun and exciting to drive. Great aggressive look."

BMW Quality and Performance

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, fast and reliable"

Cons: "Not the easiest to enter and exit"

"I have had this car for several years and absolutely love it. I have the Z4 Coupe variant and keeping in mind it is a sports car not a luxury crusier it gets you there fast and in style. Not the easiest car to enter or exit but if you are buying a car for that purpose an SUV is the better choice. For performance, handling and looks it does not get much better than a BMW Z4!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW Z4 near Honolulu. See local deals