2003 BMW Z4

9.3

Based on 202 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

If you're reading this review, you already know!

By on Monday, April 21, 2014

Pros: "Fast and rare!"

Cons: "Expensive to keep up!"

"My wife bought this car for me 2 years ago in NC (2012). Its 2007 BMW M Coupe Black/Black with 29K on the clock! I paid $35K out the door. Since then I typcally only drive it on fridays or when the weather is perfect. I have since moved to CA where the roads are a bit harsh but the highway is a blast. I did use this as a daily driver and even with the sport mode "off", the jumpy and sensitve clutch is not for weak stomachs. I've since installed the CDV delete (best $35 bucks I ever spent). The only issues Ive run into are the headlight washer was stuck open on the right side, easy fix-remove the fuse so they dont come on. Beter than $750 to replace them at BMW. I did have a right rear tire blow out on Conti-Sport tires, the TPMS sensor worked great and alerted me before hand. Bad news though, insurance wont usually cover a flat bed tow(no spare tire). Change the fluids as suggested, premium only gas and be very careful on bumps (I've already replaced the underbody shield and plastics = Expensive!) I will admit that on long road trips its a bit harsh on my lower back ( I'm 5'11 @ 200 lbs) Other than that, she sleeps in the garage, covered in a BMW fitted car cover, ready for the next sunny day. No issues! I love this car more each day. Hope this helps and happy driving!"

This car is power and fun!

By on Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Pros: "So much fun to drive, leave them at the red light"

Cons: "not big enough for much more than fun"

"I had this car build from scratch and watched the progress on the computer. Its silver outside and red leather seats. Its a classic look. The new are still look like this one. This was the only year they put the race car transmission in them, now you can only get it in the M6. It will last for many years to come. I needed more room for my business travel or I would still have it believe me."

Fantastic ride with the soft top down. Hot car.

By on Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Pros: "Very comfortable and very sporty"

Cons: "Not enough interior storage space"

"Only drive it when I can put the top down. Very fun and exciting to drive. Great aggressive look."

Fantastic fun and reliable performance car

By on Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pros: "Just plain fun car to drive"

Cons: "None, I love it"

"This is my 5th BMW, all have been great cars. This one is my favorite. BMW made a winner here. Amazing performance but still docile in town. The torque range of the engine is wonderful, pull away in any gear with ease or drop down and leave the traffic behind. Handling is next to none and brakes that are out of this world. You can drive it as a lazy man or a wild man, it just comes back for more. I have owned the Porsche Boxster S as well, very good car as well, but I love the Z4M over it."

Fun toy!

By on Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Pros: "Ultimate Driving Machine (& I've owned other BMWs)"

Cons: "Nada"

"Bought this used in 2006 with approx 35k miles. Drove in California - ahhh...those twisty coastal roads! Nothing major for repairs or maintenance all this time. Selling because I moved and don't use it enough to make it worth keeping."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW Z4 near Honolulu. See local deals