2008 BMW Z4 M

9.3

Based on 207 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

If you're reading this review, you already know!

By on Monday, April 21, 2014

Pros: "Fast and rare!"

Cons: "Expensive to keep up!"

"My wife bought this car for me 2 years ago in NC (2012). Its 2007 BMW M Coupe Black/Black with 29K on the clock! I paid $35K out the door. Since then I typcally only drive it on fridays or when the weather is perfect. I have since moved to CA where the roads are a bit harsh but the highway is a blast. I did use this as a daily driver and even with the sport mode "off", the jumpy and sensitve clutch is not for weak stomachs. I've since installed the CDV delete (best $35 bucks I ever spent). The only issues Ive run into are the headlight washer was stuck open on the right side, easy fix-remove the fuse so they dont come on. Beter than $750 to replace them at BMW. I did have a right rear tire blow out on Conti-Sport tires, the TPMS sensor worked great and alerted me before hand. Bad news though, insurance wont usually cover a flat bed tow(no spare tire). Change the fluids as suggested, premium only gas and be very careful on bumps (I've already replaced the underbody shield and plastics = Expensive!) I will admit that on long road trips its a bit harsh on my lower back ( I'm 5'11 @ 200 lbs) Other than that, she sleeps in the garage, covered in a BMW fitted car cover, ready for the next sunny day. No issues! I love this car more each day. Hope this helps and happy driving!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW Z4 M near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for