2008 BMW Z4 M

9.3

Based on 206 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

What a Winner

By on Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pros: "A real driver's car."

Cons: "Typical Z4 crummy cup holders."

"This is my third Z car. Started with a Z3 a few years ago. Gave up a low mileage 2003 Z4 that won awards in area car shows for the Z4M. Glad I did. What a joy to drive. I don't find the ride harsh at all. It's just very solid. The engine is the most flexible I've ever encountered; very tractable at low rpm and a real screamer above 4500. It'll never be a rare car (they made 3041 N. America roadsters), but it should retain good value if well cared for. My wife will not believe it, but this is likely my last car. It's that good."

Two year old with me: second owner: awesome car!

By on Friday, May 30, 2014

Pros: "Superb driver after ditching the run flat tires:"

Cons: "None in my opinion."

"Bought it two years ago, with 50K miles. Six-speed, 3.0, all options. My third BWM, and my best. Hauls a**, and cruises when necessary. Body still gets looks in a crowd, and low maintenance. Throw back to the long hood, in line 6 sports cars. A real winner. Looking for a great sports car, don't look any farther."

love it.

By on Monday, May 05, 2014

Pros: "ultimate drive"

Cons: "bit small but its a roadster"

"I d buy it again"

Bought car off BMW lease and love it.

By on Thursday, May 01, 2014

Pros: "Real sports car ride, handling, looks, fun drive"

Cons: "No cons"

"This car is beautiful with every extra in it. Leather power seats, GPS. Auto/stick option, AM/FM/CD/DVD on board computer, rain censor wipers, power roof. All in excellent condition and only 31200 original miles. Garage kept. Looks like new."

If you're reading this review, you already know!

By on Monday, April 21, 2014

Pros: "Fast and rare!"

Cons: "Expensive to keep up!"

"My wife bought this car for me 2 years ago in NC (2012). Its 2007 BMW M Coupe Black/Black with 29K on the clock! I paid $35K out the door. Since then I typcally only drive it on fridays or when the weather is perfect. I have since moved to CA where the roads are a bit harsh but the highway is a blast. I did use this as a daily driver and even with the sport mode "off", the jumpy and sensitve clutch is not for weak stomachs. I've since installed the CDV delete (best $35 bucks I ever spent). The only issues Ive run into are the headlight washer was stuck open on the right side, easy fix-remove the fuse so they dont come on. Beter than $750 to replace them at BMW. I did have a right rear tire blow out on Conti-Sport tires, the TPMS sensor worked great and alerted me before hand. Bad news though, insurance wont usually cover a flat bed tow(no spare tire). Change the fluids as suggested, premium only gas and be very careful on bumps (I've already replaced the underbody shield and plastics = Expensive!) I will admit that on long road trips its a bit harsh on my lower back ( I'm 5'11 @ 200 lbs) Other than that, she sleeps in the garage, covered in a BMW fitted car cover, ready for the next sunny day. No issues! I love this car more each day. Hope this helps and happy driving!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW Z4 M near Honolulu. See local deals