1999 BMW Z3

9.3

Based on 254 Ratings for the 1996 - 2002 models.

wonderful,fun,good on gas, love it

By on Thursday, December 04, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, great gas milage, good looking car"

Cons: "doesn't hold many groceries, but who cares!"

"This has been just the best car ever for fun, enjoyment, and good gas mileage. Not interested in selling or trading, just curious to see what this mint condition sports car is worth"

More fun to drive than our previous C-5 Vette

By on Thursday, December 04, 2014

Pros: "Looks and runs as good as a lot of new cars."

Cons: "non-powered top, still very easy to drop."

"Original paint, interior, and convt. top. Very good tires, anti lock disc brakes, and convertible top. Car is black on black on red. has 4 small body dents and chips in paint. AM, FM, Stereo, Cassette Player, BMW 6 CD Player in trunk. I have a car fax included. We have owned car for 3 years and only put 3000 miles on it, Garage kept with a car cover on it. I am 77 years old and I had back surgery in 2011 and again in 2012 with plates and screws, Very hard for me to get in and out of it or we would not sell it. Has a sport shifting mode on console. will pass inspection in any state. Pics. on Face book. $8,500.00 firm. Cashier or Treasury Checks only."

Never a more dependable Bimmer Rocket.

By on Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Pros: "Dependable , very fast, very pretty, decent milage"

Cons: "Stiff ride for some, not cheap to maintain, stick"

"If not suffering a stiff ride and just decent gas milage is important to you , don't buy this car. If you love performance BMWs that are very reliable as well as the most fun to drive other than a Porsche that costs twice as much to buy and fix, buy an M roadster or Coupe.17-27 mpg, 5.2 sec. to 60, corners like its on tracks and the roadster looks beautiful, ( exception, the Ugly Coupe ) my car has low milage but except for normal maintenance, a thermostat, fan clutch and seat bushings for $800 the M car has been trouble free for 55000 miles. A stiff ride but not brutal at 68 with a bad back I drive 200 miles with no complaints, more might be uncomfortable for some. Over all after many Mercedes, Porsches and bMWs, this m roadster is my favorite pocket Rocket to date."

Not perfect, but perfect for us

By on Friday, October 31, 2014

Pros: "Great value, good looks and ride"

Cons: "subwoofer can't handle the power"

to me, this car looks best in this colour (impala brown)

"A local car dealership had a red '98 1.9 basic model for sale and I checked online and discovered a brown '00 2.8 full-jam (same mileage) for $2,000.00 less (175 miles away) and bought it. Mechanically, the car is just about perfect, especially for its age. This has become the car of my dreams. I love everything about it: the way it looks and drives, and the way it makes me feel- content. The controls are easy and intuitive and from what I've seen on YouTube, basic maintenance seems fairly straightforward. My wife, who is very picky, thinks it is comfortable and we are looking forward to a weekend trip to test it out. We are not likely to see very many just like this one on the road."

to me, this car looks best in this colour (impala brown)

Best performing roadster I have driven in 50 years

By on Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pros: "If you can find an exceptional one, grab it !"

Cons: "Absolutely none come to mind !"

"I have owned this vehicle for over five years. It has performed flawlessly since the day I bought it, and has given me absolutely no trouble since then. It accelerates, corners, brakes, and handles like the true performance machine that it is. It clearly outperforms its sucessor, the Z4. Very clearly two thumbs up."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW Z3 near Honolulu. See local deals