2014 BMW X6 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $56,505 - $58,202.

10/7.3

Based on 34 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

9.7/10

The BMW X6 is very dependable and I love the car.

By on Sunday, May 04, 2014

Pros: "Price is fair and a very rich feeling car."

Cons: "My Arthritis unfortunately is getting worse"

"I love the SUV, but my needs have changed due to my health. In the event it's a great sexy looking car."

Simply Amazing!

By on Thursday, February 06, 2014

Pros: "Engine, Comfort, Style, Performance"

"I will start by saying this is the forth BMW that I have owned and if you are an owner of a BMW you likely enjoy performance as I do. This SAV still brings a smile to my face and actually makes me want to get up in the morning to drive in to work. Many have already stated some of these facts so excuse me if I become redundant. The sound that comes out of the exhaust when you give it just a little gas has my male neighbors salivating. I unknowingly caused quite the talk when I pulled up in the driveway. It is a deep but not overbearing rumbling tone. On the highway (or on the way to it) It sounds like a well tuned beast. I have plenty of room inside for myself and three passengers to sit comfortably as well as a cargo area that is larger than most any sedan. I opted for the Premium sound as I love music and I am so glad I did. You have not lived until you are listenning to crisp clear surround sound while this machine is accellerating past sports cars. I also opted for the Sport package as I do on any BMW. This provided me with the 20" Dunlops in which I have had no problem with what so ever. I upgraded to the X6M wheels and just switched out the original 20" wheels. The treadwear is much better than I thought as well. I never turn off DSC so I am not spinning tires like a teenager. After 7300 mile and right at 6 mths. These tires still look brand new. The 4.4ltr Twin Turbo AWD V8 is fenominal. There is literally no turbo lag as this SAV is propelled well into 3 digit numbers. I was a bit concerned that I would be bored with the 8speed automatic as I have always owned manuals... Oh was I wrong. To my surprise when you put this car into manual mode and begin shifting it emulates a standard all the way down to the slight dip as if you are going in on the clutch but only faster. The comfort level is a one seat fits all.. Trust me when I tell you that everying on that seat is adjustable. You WILL find your sweet spot. I have been eyeing this car since 2008 when I bought my 335i so I had a lot of time to do a lot of research and also let BMW work out all of the kinks. I am soo happy that I was able to put this SAV in my garage and I am sure my wife is happy that I have stopped talking about it a bit."

great ride

By on Tuesday, November 05, 2013

"Very nice to own, Great on long trips and fast. Fun to drive."

Power, performance and style

By on Sunday, November 03, 2013

Pros: "A muscle SUV that puts fun back into the commute"

Cons: "Speed limit signs, traffic cops"

"At 85 mph the X6 feels like it's going 25. Punch it and the twin turbos throw you back into the seat like your launching from the X15. So much power, so little road. Instant acceleration and the rocket ship is traveling well over a 100 before you can say NASA. This flagship turns heads as it rolls past the sleepy commuters sipping java in the predawn darkness. Superior interior design makes it difficult to exit the vehicle and swagger into the office. It is a muscle car. The exhaust rumbles. Truly the best vehicle I've ever owned. BMW's high end components make this so much better than the typical "mid life crisis" upgrade. Mid life crisis? He'll yes. Do I blow off work, grab the wife and take a drive over Independence Pass passing the Porsche club members on hair pin curves at 85 mph or do I head down I25 to Santa Fe for some art work and a cup of coffee? Now that's what I call a crisis."

Love This Cross Over!!

By on Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pros: "Stealth feeling..... but classy in it's own way!"

Cons: "Need over head sunglass holder"

"I love this machine! This cross over is fast, tight in the turns and when you step on it there's no dead spot!I have the middle level so it nicely loaded with enough features, including the full back seat. Only thing i like to see BMW do is put in a over head sun glass holder. It surprising how my daughter's 17 thousand dollar Ford Focus has one! I been after BMW for years on this issue being this isn't my first BMW. I came from the X5 to the X6 and there identical inside for exception of the roof tapers down in the back a little so less head room for tall passengers. I get all kinda of great complements on my X6! Plus there's not a 100 thousands of then at ever intersection."