2010 BMW X6

Based on 36 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

9.7/10
    9.7/10

a unique, comfortable, noted, driving experience.

By on Saturday, June 16, 2012

Pros: "styling, exclusivity, firm grip and command."

"for those of you who don't like to blend in,, this is the car for you,,I hardly see any bmw x6 on the road and that to me is important. I like the exclusivity factor and also knowing that I own a very reliable car.. thanks, bmw."

Tight Cabin

By on Sunday, December 21, 2008

"This is a great car - Everything was well thought out in the design of this car - Shifting can be a little stiff at times but the car does move with confidence with ever command."

Love it...

By on Sunday, March 07, 2010

"A great car. Been driving for over a year in Dubai, UAE. A little bit over valued when compared to similar BMW's but you're paying for the uniqueness."

Nice but expensive

By on Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pros: "Handling and speed"

Cons: "Gas milage and pricing"

"3rd BMW i have owned previous where X5 3.5 L and 4.4 L I have the 5L loaded with everything but entertainment package. It drives like a sports car .Fast an agile you would not think it weighs over 5000LBs. I hate to see it go I think it is one of the nicest cars I have owned but it does drink fuel and its time for me to move on .I have had no real problems with it at all.Chose the standard sport tire this time and everything was fine.Last one I chose the largest rims and had cracks and warping of the rims."

Loved the car and had to buy again.....

By on Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pros: "Great drive, comfortable interiors and flawless in"

"I booked my first X6 in June 2008 which got delivered in Nov 2008. Kept it for 3 yes and a month, priceless car - had never had a single issue. Replaced with a new 2012, very nice. Love the luxury, comfort and drive of the car. The instrumentation in the 2012 is awesome. Its still an exclusive car and a perfect head turner!!!.."

Classy Car - Tires Expensive

By on Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pros: "You don't see many on the road"

Cons: "Tires don't last long and are expensive"

"I have a 2012 3.5 XDrive. You can't beat the styling and performance in an SUV. I bought this because my kids out grew the back seat of my 2003 Porsche Carerra. You won't find a better 4 door vehicle for sportyness and handling. The BMW 4 year 50,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty is great but....the only thing not covered is TIRES & GLASS. I am already on my 3rd Windshield and ready to go on my 3rd set of tires. I was on my 2nd windshield and 2nd set of tires before I needed my first oil change. The angle of the windshield is prone to rock chips and cracking."

Got a Lemon but BMW did the right thing

By on Sunday, August 26, 2012

Reason: Bought back by BMW

Pros: "Fun to drive, great styling"

Cons: "35i underpowered, pre 2011's have engine probs"

"Owned this car for over 2.5 years with various High Pressure Fuel Pump problems and other engine issues. BMW did the right thing and bought it back. It seemed like the 35i was underpowered for the weight of the car as we experienced the hesitation during acceleration from a stop. Bought a 2013 BMW X6 50i that is totally night and day to our old X6"

If money is not an issue, go for it.Nice ride, but

By on Monday, April 22, 2013

Pros: "Extremely fun to drive"

Cons: "Pricey for upkeep"

"If you want exclusivity, this is it. I have 2012 xDrive35i. It's nice. Bought it without even test driving it. Built it online and had it delivered to me. Rides great. The tires, yes you will pay for new tires every 6 months. If you go to BMW it's around $1500 for rear (315/20s) and $11-1300 for front (275/20s). I went to BMW Performance Center in SC and they said you can get non run flats for better price like Michelins. That's what I'll do my next set of tires. I have been told I have a heavy foot, but even my mother (who tells me to slow down) does 80 in this car automatically. Be careful with the speed. Overall, nice luxury, if you have the money otherwise just an expensive car for the drive. Easily gets dings due to construction material. Windshield gets knicks easily too. Very safe car. It earned its stripes one day I had to make a quick maneuver to avoid a bad driver going around a curve. It handled well and did not rollover. I receive many compliments from the average driver and car enthusiasts. Mine is Vermillion Red. I will get extended warranties."

Best car I have ever owned by far..

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

Pros: "great handeling, perfomance, and wow factor"

Cons: "has been in shop for many little problems"

"I have owned this car for 3 1/2 years and still get a thrill every time I drive it! So much fun to drive. The twin turbos are just fantastic. When you step on it they kick in with absolutly no lag. The 8 speed trany is just seamless. I just love the sound of the deep, rumbling exhaust. The only thing I do not like about this car, is the gear shift. forward for reverse, and back is forward drive? Just doesn't make sence, but you get used to it.."

Excellent car

By on Saturday, November 12, 2011

"This car is just spectacular. The design, comfort is uncomparable to any other car within this price range. Very safe vehicle. I was in a serious car accident together with my 5 month old infant and we came out flawless. I am out to get this car again."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW X6 near Honolulu. See local deals