2008 BMW X6

Based on 36 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

9.7/10

LOVE this vehicle! Awesome power AND comfort!

By on Sunday, November 09, 2014

Pros: "fun stylish comfortable stable all-weather driving"

Cons: "23mpg in 2011 no bluetooth media only phone"

"Have owned this car for a year now and I still love driving it and find myself staring at it as I walk up to it in the parking lot... It is large yet sporty. It has all the incredible creature comforts that I now will never be able to live without... (heads up display, heated and cooled seats through perforated leather). No it is not a fuel efficient car (23mpg has been my experience) but that is not what you buy this vehicle for. This car is all about style, comfort, power, and confidence in all weather conditions. My vehicle is a 2011 and I actually looked into getting a 2015 but they are not offering the blue exterior!! I have the Monaco Blue exterior with aluminum running boards, inside is the sand beige perforated leather interior. I get a lot of positive comments on the look of the car and the idea of a newer model is very tempting but I cannot give up the blue color..."

WOW so fun to drive even after a few years.

By on Monday, September 08, 2014

Pros: "So unique, few on the road"

Cons: "So unique, attracts unwanted attention."

"Even after traveling on business for week i always look forward to arriving at the car lot for my 1 hour plus commute home. it is so much fun to drive and typical BMW fashion, feel the road."

The BMW X6 is very dependable and I love the car.

By on Sunday, May 04, 2014

Pros: "Price is fair and a very rich feeling car."

Cons: "My Arthritis unfortunately is getting worse"

"I love the SUV, but my needs have changed due to my health. In the event it's a great sexy looking car."

Simply Amazing!

By on Thursday, February 06, 2014

Pros: "Engine, Comfort, Style, Performance"

"I will start by saying this is the forth BMW that I have owned and if you are an owner of a BMW you likely enjoy performance as I do. This SAV still brings a smile to my face and actually makes me want to get up in the morning to drive in to work. Many have already stated some of these facts so excuse me if I become redundant. The sound that comes out of the exhaust when you give it just a little gas has my male neighbors salivating. I unknowingly caused quite the talk when I pulled up in the driveway. It is a deep but not overbearing rumbling tone. On the highway (or on the way to it) It sounds like a well tuned beast. I have plenty of room inside for myself and three passengers to sit comfortably as well as a cargo area that is larger than most any sedan. I opted for the Premium sound as I love music and I am so glad I did. You have not lived until you are listenning to crisp clear surround sound while this machine is accellerating past sports cars. I also opted for the Sport package as I do on any BMW. This provided me with the 20" Dunlops in which I have had no problem with what so ever. I upgraded to the X6M wheels and just switched out the original 20" wheels. The treadwear is much better than I thought as well. I never turn off DSC so I am not spinning tires like a teenager. After 7300 mile and right at 6 mths. These tires still look brand new. The 4.4ltr Twin Turbo AWD V8 is fenominal. There is literally no turbo lag as this SAV is propelled well into 3 digit numbers. I was a bit concerned that I would be bored with the 8speed automatic as I have always owned manuals... Oh was I wrong. To my surprise when you put this car into manual mode and begin shifting it emulates a standard all the way down to the slight dip as if you are going in on the clutch but only faster. The comfort level is a one seat fits all.. Trust me when I tell you that everying on that seat is adjustable. You WILL find your sweet spot. I have been eyeing this car since 2008 when I bought my 335i so I had a lot of time to do a lot of research and also let BMW work out all of the kinks. I am soo happy that I was able to put this SAV in my garage and I am sure my wife is happy that I have stopped talking about it a bit."

great ride

By on Tuesday, November 05, 2013

"Very nice to own, Great on long trips and fast. Fun to drive."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW X6 near Honolulu. See local deals