2010 BMW X5

7.9

Based on 196 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Love This Car

By on Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"I love my X5. Versatility of an SUV - driving performance of a sports car. Super fast, powerful and built solid."

Stylish ride, not ideal for 4+ families

By on Monday, May 31, 2010

"I originally leased a '06 BMW X5 which I loved. So I purchased an 07 X5 when new body came out without hesitation. For some reason, this one gave me many problems after 1200 miles including navigation error, check engine light, coolant leakage, etc. Everything was covered under warranty so luckily I didn't have to pay a penny but it was in the shop for too many times for too long. It's surprising because my previous X5 had no problems. Overall, I'm happy with the car's look, drive and functionality but it isn't ideal for families of 4 or more. Very little room and I always felt cramped in this car. It may be a good choice for people without big families because it does drive nice like typical BMWs."

2009 x5 3.oi

By on Thursday, October 1, 2009

"I have owned this vehicle since Nov, 2008 and it's a great suv handles like a car which people have mentioned earlier but the fuel economy on the 3.0i is brutal in city driving with an epa of only 13.5 for me but it's odd because I don't race the vehicle that much at all I don't brake hard, I just drive normally. The seats are not too comfortable but hey this is a sporty suv meaning the seats will be uncomfortable. If you want comfort get the active ventilated seat package which is pricy but it's worth it and I would suggest everyone to go for the x5 3.5d Diesel version because the fuel economy is great and it has the power of a v8. Back to reviewing my vehicle, as for the performance wise the v6 in normal mode has slow acceleration so for the extra action and better power you need to keep it in sportmode which I recommend when you go on the highway."

good but not the best

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"This car handles great on the highway. It feels solid and like you are glued to the road. The biggest issue we have is with the navigation system. By the time you get the system to accept your input you are already at your destination. The backup camera takes a full 15 seconds to show an image. I get to see the road fade away as I drive forward. Voice recognition is horrible. My wife says" close navigation" It responds" loading CD. if we totally ignore this system the car is fine but for $54000 you expect a little more!"

Love it!

By on Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Pros: "engine, comfort, style"

Cons: "navigation system is cumbersome at times"

"We opted for the diesel engine and couldn't be happier. The torque and power are superb, the ride comfort is great, and we're very happy with the features that were included in the premium package."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching BMW X5 near Honolulu. See local deals